Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Help A New Iphone Convert - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help A New Iphone Convert (875 Views)

Brand New Iphone X For Sale / Sold: New Iphone 7 Plus 256G Replica For Sale / Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A New Iphone Convert by Moneyhatesme(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just bought an iphone 5c. Pls is there a music player that can collect all the songs on an iPhone and play them for free? And videos too.
And can I move games from one iphone to another or must i download it myself?
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
The answer to your questions is YES
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by Moneyhatesme(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
eworker:
The answer to your questions is YES
Lols. Wickedt answer. Pls clarify
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by RitzyPrince(m): 4:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
Just bought an iphone 5c. Pls is there a music player that can collect all the songs on an iPhone and play them for free? And videos too.
And can I move games from one iphone to another or must i download it myself?
Download Xender, that's all thank me later, by the way why buy the plastic iPhone? undecided
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by Moneyhatesme(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
RitzyPrince:
Download Xender, that's all thank me later, by the way why buy the plastic iPhone? undecided
Thanks, already hv xender. I go 5c cos it was d one i can lay my hands on.any disadvantage?
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by RitzyPrince(m): 5:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

Thanks, already hv xender. I go 5c cos it was d one i can lay my hands on.any disadvantage?
no major disadvantage, just that holding a plastic iPhone is kinda awkward. Especially for a man…won't really have the feel of iPhone with that plastic embarassed
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by Moneyhatesme(m): 6:12am On Jun 17, 2016
RitzyPrince:
no major disadvantage, just that holding a plastic iPhone is kinda awkward. Especially for a man…won't really have the feel of iPhone with that plastic embarassed
Lols. Am coping. It's still sleek anyway
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by RitzyPrince(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

Lols. Am coping. It's still sleek anyway
Lol, iPhone x iPhone!! No mind me o, am still on my iPhone 5s for 2yrs now…that's the beauty of iPhone anyway you can use for years with your ego still intact grin
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by Moneyhatesme(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
RitzyPrince:
Lol, iPhone x iPhone!! No mind me o, am still on my iPhone 5s for 2yrs now…that's the beauty of iPhone anyway you can use for years with your ego still intact grin
I love the phone scatter. Just dat i hv to get a power bank for it. Do u large games n how did u get them
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by RitzyPrince(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

I love the phone scatter. Just dat i hv to get a power bank for it. Do u large games n how did u get them
I ain't actually the game type, nature of my job doesn't give me such leisure times....you can get any game you want from the APP STORE, or if you're in Lagos go to computer village and they'll fill ya phone with games depending on your pocket. iPhone and power bank is like 69 grin
Re: Help A New Iphone Convert by Moneyhatesme(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
RitzyPrince:
I ain't actually the game type, nature of my job doesn't give me such leisure times....you can get any game you want from the APP STORE, or if you're in Lagos go to computer village and they'll fill ya phone with games depending on your pocket. iPhone and power bank is like 69 grin
Lol. Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Please What Good Phone Can I Get For 45k / How To Connect Your Smartphone To Your Smart TV / How Do I Download Movies From Updated Megaboxhd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.