Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat (41619 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Peter Okoye Shares Shirtless Gym Pics / Flavour Shares Shirtless Photos From His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided

Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by holytribe(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
jenigurl:
undecided

What kind of eye I that shocked
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by adellam16(f): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flexygist:
Nigerian singer, Davido is taking some time to cool off in Georgia, United States.

The singer shared a shirtless photo of himself via his Instagram page and the caption revealed the singer is not happy with the current state of his stomach. He captioned the photo with a hilarious one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGo3ZmKKUHk/?hl=en
this boy gat ugly feet n wears ugly shoes.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by osamaBUSH(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
obalove:
wawa kawai
ya ka dau abun da zafi haka
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by joshk(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is it at d stream or bush dey loose belly fat.find ur way to gym
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Josephokongwu(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flexygist:
Nigerian singer, Davido is taking some time to cool off in Georgia, United States.

The singer shared a shirtless photo of himself via his Instagram page and the caption revealed the singer is not happy with the current state of his stomach. He captioned the photo with a hilarious one.

he should drink Gogo cleanzer...
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by ojay2053(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Buttty boy, do exercise you no gree.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by MoneyGreen(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
See lie o! Picture Wey him take for Sambisa
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Olushauneddy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
He already has a flat belly from what I'm seeing here...Or doesn't he want me recommend dilute concentration of Omo and Ice-Tea for him to flattened it more than usual?
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Addicted2Women: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Maski87:
So this kind of bush dey US

If you see the kin bush wey dey America.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by sarz(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
danxzy:
U.S is so bushy like this or abi na for his village he snap the pix
grin No mind dem na im village cho
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Omo na evidence of good living.why e dey complain?cheesy
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by 19naia(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
That will happen to anyone easily if they spend much time in USA. You should see the belly fat of the average person who lives there, and it is contagious. shocked
You should see my own belly fat after a long stay in USA, E pass anything doing him in those photos grin
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Emmasnoop(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Madness.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Greatchidozie(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
ayindepremier:
[size=30pt]you need to loose belle yet dey drink Zobo[/size]

What he is drinking is not zobo, it's pre/post workout drink.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Greatchidozie(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
ayindepremier:
[size=30pt]you need to loose belle yet dey drink Zobo[/size]

What he is drinking is not zobo, it's pre/post workout drink.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by viktohmarkz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
sorry oh, buh does davido has an album yet?
before he start shedding belly fat, and start shouting *Dele na my boy* and *I was the one who my shoki a hit*

lil kesh don geh album,
Morgan is cooking her own(even tho its inside an empty kitchen)
kiss Daniel don drop,
olamide must drop this year too,

who em belly fat EPP in short
Drop album not belly fast.
shey na the rich folks say big belly na big man?
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ada9103:
My crush
Really? Long time,how are you doing? Nice dp
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by djblue007(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
O yo tan, o nwa bekunbekun kiri.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by otegajunny: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
U need to loose the belle o oga nor be small
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by henrixx(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Which kind Bush be this for US
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Louiscutedude(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
lolzz......I can't stop laffing.....wait ooo is it glasses dat I am seeing around as well
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by charlsecy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flexygist:
The singer shared a shirtless photo of himself via his Instagram page and the caption revealed the singer is not happy with the current state of his stomach.
Tell him you can't lose fat on only a specific part of the body. Let him and exercise and diet, and he will shed some fat holistically.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
19naia:
That will happen to anyone easily if they spend much time in USA. You should see the belly fat of the average person who lives there, and it is contagious. shocked
You should see my own belly fat after a long stay in USA, E pass anything doing him in those photos grin
bro be happy cos our nigerian ladies love guys with big tummy that wobbles when d owner is running

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Boyooosa(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
I don't comment on every post I read.

My policy...
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by FlySly05: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
My O.B.O

Yes what about your obo ? Take your vulgarity away from here child. This is a holy gathering
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Boyooosa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
I don't comment on every post I read...

Its my policy.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Ada9103(f): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Really? Long time,how are you doing? Nice dp

Thanks
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by JuniorMafia1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flexygist:

Baddest
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by addikt(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
My O.B.O

Watin do your OBO
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by Boyooosa(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
I do t comment on every post I read...

Its my policy.
Re: Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat by youngest85(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
My O.B.O
Baddest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) / Chidinma's Moustache (Photos) / AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.