Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) (41462 Views)

Man Sheds Tears Of Joy After Seeing Himself On Davido's Instagram Story (Video) / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by benjackugo: 4:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie broke down in tears when she visited Synagogue Church Of All Nation to pay her last tribute to late prophet TB Joshua who died on 5th of June 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared a video of her visit. The actress noted that she never believed the cleric’s death until she got to the church.

She wrote:

"DADDY TB, I NEVER BELIEVED. TILL I GOT TO THE CHURCH. BUT THE GOOD THING IS, YOU LEFT FOREVER LEGACY FOR ANY ONE THAT IS WISE TO EMULATE. JESUS CHRIST WAS NEVER BELIEVED WHEN HE CAME, SAME THING WITH ALL THE PROPHETS IN THE BIBLE AND IT IS STILL SAME TILL TODAY AND THAT IS THE REASON SOMEONE COULD OPEN HIS OR HER MOUTH AND SAY CRAZY THINGS ABOUT BUT IT DOESN’T MATTER. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU HAVE FINISHED YOUR RACE.
REST ON DADDY TB TILL WE MEET AGAIN."
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ0EvGKALdx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQ7ijIGymc

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 03, 2021
What's with this woman and all Nigerian men of God

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Iceyjayz: 5:36am On Jul 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Iceyjayz: 5:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Rozcol:
What's with this woman and all Nigerian men of God
How is it your business

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by EmptyGarden(m): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2021
I no understand this woman o.
No be only Daddy TB, na Tuberculosis.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by DSS1335: 5:58am On Jul 03, 2021
So madam carry camera man go there like say she wan act film?

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2021
One reason they don't marry actress is..
Everything in their life is fake..
Just like their career, they are acting it..

This man's death pain me seff..

But must she use it to chase clout..

Shaa..
I don't know how it is doing her tho..
When Michael Jackson died,I heard some people wanted to commit suicide seff

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Sunnybay7: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Crying for the camera, is that one original crying?

54 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Iceyjayz: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Hater like you, leave her let her live her life

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Bluntguy: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2021
This woman has a big problem o. Which man of God can solve it, with the way she is running from one pastor to the other.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by EmptyGarden(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Hater like you, leave her let her live her life
Lover, i sight you o. Same woman was happy to be associated with someone's death... Make she try.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Jestin: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
The prayer of sinner is an abomination into God .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by tomilayomi: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
I pray this never happen to you... Why will you say someone is crying behind camera?

Rada Rada wink

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes, there comes a time for us all to answer before our maker. Just like the leaf falls out of the stems of a tree branch. We all will fall someday. But most importantly remember to make peace with your maker.

God punish the idiotic sets of fools that brought the current administration to power. AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Madam actress..

Acting no go depart your blood again...

Tb Joshua is everything wrong with Christianity

But still may his gentle soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Kzinne: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by FirstSon01: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
C for clout
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Ezehillary(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
ok
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Ceenachi: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Shame didn’t let many of them visit SCOAN or prophet tb Joshua when he was alive, so that they won’t be called miracle seekers or been shown on Emmanueltv, am now overwhelmed with thousands of people claiming tb Joshua was their mentor undecided

My people make una try Dey celebrate people when they are alive!
I laugh when I scroll my contact on WhatsApp almost everybody have tb Joshua’s picture as their dp, which non of them never change their dp for him on his birthday, Anyway this is an evidence that TB Joshua is loved by many, but they never showed it because of controversies attached to his ministry
Continue to Rest In Peace God’s own field marshal cry cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Madam Rita sabi cry wella.

Rest on prophet TB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by postnobill705(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Need a freelancer, content writer/ researcher?? Call or WhatsApp 09080200566
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Scammer
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Etizz: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Till now i still can't believe he's gone....
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Ladylawyer(f): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is the definition of shameless
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by wonder233: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Definition of news is piece of information that informs and enlightens.
This doesn't fall in either category, so what the heck is it doing on front page
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by cocolacec(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
benjackugo:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie broke down in tears when she visited Synagogue Church Of All Nation to pay her last tribute to late prophet TB Joshua who died on 5th of June 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared a video of her visit. The actress noted that she never believed the cleric’s death until she got to the church.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ0EvGKALdx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQ7ijIGymc

Crocodile tears
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Just take your night medication and sleep.. you'll be fine in the morning.. hopefully that is...
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Sultty(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Low life hoe
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by Lumig: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
All for the camera and for show embarassed
Re: TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
She de act...she de disguise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Rita Edochie Shocked After Seeing A Robot Delivering Food Abroad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.