Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos (24436 Views)

EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) / EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Jimadey(f): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
It's about time
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by 00Ademi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Dejohnbull: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
No nda or ipob news on nl today... What a boring day
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by skedman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
tellwisdom:
I just bought one crate of beer, they should come raid me too. Foolish people sad
. I guess u must a secondary school drop out because u lack sense of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by youngeagle(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
APC and EFCC should have learnt a lesson from the last elections,Nigerians are impatient,and we won't "eat fighting corruption" while the populace wallow in poverty due to bad economy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by sandy4lv: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wetin we do Buhari see. This not the agreement oo
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
skedman:
. I guess u must a secondary school drop out because u lack sense of reasoning

Are you working with the Efcc?? Why are you so pained with a harmless comment?
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by cutekhalifa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Why nobody is asking about the source of bull-hari campaign fund

I hate this administration so much... Bull-hari is a dullard

How does Bull-hari take care of his over 500 cattle? Nigerians should think about this. Where are the president cattles at the moment. Is the president"s hired libyan herdmen armed with AK47 to protect his cattle? Where are Bull-hari's libyan herdsmen at the moment?
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by cutekhalifa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2016

How does Bull-hari take care of his over 500 cattle? Nigerians should think about this. Where are the president cattles at the moment. Is the president"s hired libyan herdmen armed with AK47 to protect his cattle? Where are Bull-hari's libyan herdsmen at the moment?
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Eluwilussit(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
sharpden:
THE Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday raided the Lagos State residence of a former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

The house is located in Park View Estate, Ikoyi.

Obanikoro has been on the radar of the EFCC for a while over his role in the $2.1 billion arms scandal that rocked the office of the National Security Adviser, held then by retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki.

Obanikoro was believed to have received a substantial amount from Dasuki for the governorship election held in Ekiti State, which was won by his party’s candidate, Ayo Fayose.

He was also believed to have received money for the 2015 presidential election as one of the South West coordinators for the bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan, who was seeking a second term.

Obanikoro has since left for the United States of America.

He said he has returned to school.

http://.com/efcc-raids-obanikoros-house/

Nigerians, abeg I wan ask questions that have been bothering me about this $2.1b:

1) The 2.1bUSD no dey finish? Almost the entire pdp chop am.

2) If these many people choose am, then everyone must have gotten a stipend.

3) if everyone got a stipend, then apc and Buhari's government are lying.

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by oodua1stson: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
evansjeff:
If only Buhari can "completely" eliminate corruption from this country, even if he does only that for 4 Years, I'm satisfied. Only if we know that all of our problems as Nigerians has corruption as it's root...you would know what I mean.
sad that buhari himself and all apc governors are corrupt..

From my owm experience, apc governors are more corrupt than pdp governors
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing...

Jonathan was indeed a cheerful giver. Obanikoro sef angry
l am Jonathan, l was indeed a cheerful giver, l am surprised all my associates bled the resources of Nigeria to zero, that is why l am traveling all the time, l dont want Buhari to be angry and jail me, l begged him to spare me but he can jail all my associates grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by tylerbraid(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
kenonze:
He shld join his fellow Yam eaters.

Everyone hates corruption,
"Nobody" seems to hate corrupt people.

Everyone is hating on EFCC

But if same EFCC enrollment form is on sale,
Many of these people will dive it.
Wise words
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bern1992:
I am hearing d name (Obanikoro) for the first time. undecided

I know him and he's been relevanct in pdp since he contested against Fashola in 2007.
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by felifeli: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
sharpden:
THE Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday raided the Lagos State residence of a former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

The house is located in Park View Estate, Ikoyi.

Obanikoro has been on the radar of the EFCC for a while over his role in the $2.1 billion arms scandal that rocked the office of the National Security Adviser, held then by retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki.

Obanikoro was believed to have received a substantial amount from Dasuki for the governorship election held in Ekiti State, which was won by his party’s candidate, Ayo Fayose.

He was also believed to have received money for the 2015 presidential election as one of the South West coordinators for the bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan, who was seeking a second term.

Obanikoro has since left for the United States of America.

He said he has returned to school.

http://.com/efcc-raids-obanikoros-house/

Please does EFCC have the right to go looting the homes of suspects as they like?
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Femich18(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
kenonze:

Before nko u sef no go register? I'm sure most of the IPODs will invade the site like kilode

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by henroo2003: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
pls let us ask ourselves the people that has even I'm govt over these years. if it overs apc members, u will know. how many apc members were ministers...... so the money is within them, but I know it's not political. efcc is only doing its duty
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by chukzyblingz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
evansjeff:
If only Buhari can "completely" eliminate corruption from this country, even if he does only that for 4 Years, I'm satisfied. Only if we know that all of our problems as Nigerians has corruption as it's root...you would know what I mean.
. unfortunately, Buhari is not fighting corruption. in fact, he's the most corrupt Nigerian. He's only corrupt but also a sadist.
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
kenonze:

You're wrong sugar, every sensible person hates corrupt people. The crux of the issue is when you try to fight corruption with double-standards.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by iswallker(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
tellwisdom:
I just bought one crate of beer, they should come raid me too. Foolish people sad
What's this one saying....
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by BERNIMOORE: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
naijaboy756:
EFCC.... Proving how useless they are. I love Karma... It will catch up with APC after 2019 just as their failed promises have been exposed by same Karma... APC rogues walking free without harrasment.
cult confrerternity ! join like ATIKU and audu ogbe and Ameachi and be proteacted or be doomed
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by bekpo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
danasjoe1:
EFCC is politically motivated are they no corrupt APC member,I will never take this fight against corruption serious until they stop being selective...

Who cares, whether or not u take it seriouse!
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by bekpo(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
youngeagle:
APC and EFCC should have learnt a lesson from the last elections,Nigerians are impatient,and we won't "eat fighting corruption" while the populace wallow in poverty due to bad economy.

Speak for yourself not Nigerians! You do not have the authority to speak onbehalf of Nigerians. Am a Nigeria and I am patient with the Government to reed this country of corruption. I believe in short term surffering for a greater prosperity. It is this impatience that lead us to where we r as a nation. Every body want to b reach in a day: short cut syndrome.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by bekpo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
chukzyblingz:
. unfortunately, Buhari is not fighting corruption. in fact, he's the most corrupt Nigerian. He's only corrupt but also a sadist.

How is Buhari corrupt? Pls be specific.
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by bekpo(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
cutekhalifa:

How does Bull-hari take care of his over 500 cattle?
Nigerians should think about this. Where are the
president cattles at the moment. Is the president"s
hired libyan herdmen armed with AK47 to protect his cattle?
Where are Bull-hari's libyan herdsmen at the moment?

U that saw it, tell us. We r anxious to hear.

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by adten2(m): 1:09am On Jun 15, 2016
smogup:
When will efcc raid amaechi et al house

the blood of APC has washed his sin.
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by edo3(m): 5:10am On Jun 15, 2016
Obanikoro school no dey get break?? abi him no get family for 9ja again?? since his excuse for not coming to Nigeria was studying in abroad..
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by greatmen: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2016
evansjeff:
corruption is not Nigerias problem, Tribalism is!!!! Quote me we are raised to be family champions not community orientated they are many corrupt first world countries grin grin
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by AntiWailer: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2016
evansjeff:

I am with u on this.

The system failed because of corruption.
Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by mapet: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Nigerians, abeg I wan ask questions that have been bothering me about this $2.1b:

1) The 2.1bUSD no dey finish? Almost the entire pdp chop am.

2) If these many people choose am, then everyone must have gotten a stipend.

3) if everyone got a stipend, then apc and Buhari's government are lying.

There is no sense in your questions.....
1. The money must be accounted for to the last cent
2. We are not interested in "everyone". We are specifically interested in those who got money meant for arms and diverted it to their private "pockets"
3. How you concluded that everyone got a stipend is ridiculous! Have you been smoking the Otuoke weed?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by mapet: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2016
felifeli:

Please does EFCC have the right to go looting the homes of suspects as they like?

with a warrant, hell yes! EFCC can raid/search any house of a suspect when they get a warrant

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos by cutekhalifa(m): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=bekpo post=46581486][/quote] if you ask me who I go ask

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grazing Law: Emir Sanusi, Miyetti Allah Boss Thumb Up Fayose / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.