Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Omg Poem Or Reality- This My Jesus Sef Written By Charly Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omg Poem Or Reality- This My Jesus Sef Written By Charly Boy (725 Views)

My Jesus Experience / Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder / Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg Poem Or Reality- This My Jesus Sef Written By Charly Boy by informationvila: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
InformationVilla Crew accessed an article or should we call it a poem or reality said to be written by Charly Boy though we couldn’t verify from him but you may still find it interest though. Its segemented into 3 parts and will surely get you either smiling, crying or laughing. Thus, lets get started.

Part1-Three Gbosa!!! for the man in history wey Sabi, one who broke all the rules and opposed the reigning culture of violence with his inner peace and love of his enemies. E no easy.

Yesoooo, wanna talk about my radical Jesus, a determined and compassionate revolutionary

Sometimes when I hear some people talk about Jesus as if they know him like I do. I just shake my head, because I know that they know not what I know. Yes.

I have a few things in common with this man from Nazareth, you can safely say that I am intrigued by Jesus. Why?

Believe me, it has nothing to do with being born again. So don’t get it twisted.

Jesus was real, authentic, and ever relevant, just like me damn it. He spoke with honesty. He was a man on a mission. He was a radical, a revolutionary, yet tender and kind and loving, like me a gangster. He was doing things completely against the rules of the day. He was a troublemaker for the religious elite, the rulers, the war-making empire, and the establishment.

http://informationvilla.foskaaygroup.com/omg-poem-or-reality-this-my-jesus-sef-written-by-charly-boy/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Need For The Quran When There Were Torah And Injeel? / Will Thursday, July 7th Be Declared A Public Holiday? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/07/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.