Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty (23082 Views)

Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Emmaoga: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2016
she was seeking your attention and una don fall victims..
next time dey see all diz celebs pics or videos, just look and pass by without liking or commenting.

no be only dab for Christ ......it's dab for GEJ N PMB
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2016
No be una dey listen to her wack songs.... Rubbbbbbishhh undecided next post please!!
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by chrisskynet(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2016
without fans who she be Cynthia moi moi... She no knw say na fans dey epp her...
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Abelism(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Is this eve news??
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by phrankjay: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2016
goldbim:
Really,its her business!!when will people stop giving all these celebs undeserved attention??it's her life!!

excuse me, that name Cynthia Morgan sounds very familiar..... okay¡!!! shey its one very good hair cream that our folks used when their hear is going gray? the other Morgan I know is a Hollywood mega super star. he is a role model oh. would like to look like him at that age. oh yes who are we talking about in this page?
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Christafarian(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2016
"ya all lucky am all grown now..."

You for no grow na; you for still remain a baby. ode lasan, lasan. ikeji aja who cannot demarcate between fun and decency. Nonsense.
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by cutekhalifa(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2016
That room from the right corner, seems like her parlor

So dis fake jamaican BULL still use plastic chair to decorate her sitting room, blublublublublublublu laughing in Ijaw gringringrin

Dis our yeye-brity with fake lifestyle is like bread and butter
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by MuyiRano(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Is she a model? She's getting more pics dan hits song recently
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by MissBianca(f): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2016
But to b sencere make we dey fear God, hw wuld smone dat is dabing for christ b dressed in such a manner, one day God go jst vex gv sm pple slap.
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by balastic(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2016
I blame those way dey follow am...
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by PaulAdeka(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
THE VIDEO: Cynthia Morgan----- It is true that Everyone is entitled to his/her belief... But Nigerians are not excited because this video negates our religious beleifs, and some relegious extremists in other religions may not accept any celebrity portraying their religion in such a manner. Especially for the whole world to see...
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Codyt(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
chloedogie:

You guys won't kill me. Anytime I'm bored in the office I just come here to read comments. Mostly comments and they are always EPIC. This one got me laughing like anything though. Musical Taliban Obodorobo Ratatatata Africa Number 1" and still got no awards..
Nairaland is something else... Even my mum can attest to it.
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by akpos98: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
princefunmmy:
Did Christ ask her for a dab? Abeg, make she park well o
I tire oh. Make she park one side jhoor..
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Oblak(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
veekid:
this girl no get sense
You never fail to comment on every thread. Tiri gbosa's for you. Nke a anagokwa ni'yi chaiii!! undecided
veekid:
this girl no get sense
You never fail to comment on every thread. Tiri gbosa's for you. Nke a anagokwa ni'yi chaiii!!
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by leestryder: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
salabscholar01:
[b]I wonder how people waste their time here, on other people's choice of life styles....Life's all about perspectives..... one man's food is another man's poison. One man's poison is another man's food. This is the simplest example of perspective. When you walk your life on the path of perspective, that is the moment you have started living.... Meanwhile, we all need to be a law unto ourselves, to behave in independent way and ignore rules of what others want us to do... Going to hell or heaven is a path you choose... Heaven is for people who know what it means and why they need... Don't force people to act the way the don't want.

perhaps, we cannot bury ourselves under the falsehood of natural laws, be it religion, music, irony.... I am standing on a neutral platform to address us on choices and decision, but not taking side of any religion, styles of life at condemning the others... We human are sensitive souls and we need to stand firm and deal with the sensory falsehoods, the falsehoods which are against our wishes, our happiness. We must not rant, kill ourselves over other people's choices and decisions to life....If she's happy and the Dab dance gives her happiness, then good for her.

Perhaps, we all can decide quickly, putting our choices into concordance and act wisely
[/b]

Handout..#smh
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by DProdigy15(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Omudia:
MADRINA 1 of Africa? who know you?? Lmao!!

Even Tiwa Savage the Queen of African music don't make such noise.

That was how Oritse Femi was noise shouting "Musical Taliban Obodorobo Ratatatata Africa Number 1" and still got no awards.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wicked!!!
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Jacko01: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
goldbim:
Really,its her business!!when will people stop giving all these celebs undeserved attention??it's her life!!

This your comment ehn

U wil get all u desire today and this week walao

God bless you

The attention we give these celebs ehn

1 Like

Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by babajay69: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
queenstll:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGmPEMwGZcW/

Dancehall songstress, Cynthia Morgan is in a tug of war with fans over a clip of her dancing seductively which she released on social media with the caption “dabbing for Christ”
Wearing a black leotard with a jacket and a cap, the ‘German Juice’ singer showed off her dabbing skills as she grooved to the song.
The video drew a lot of comments from her fans, who mainly poked fun at her dance skills.
However, some people were offended by her caption and didn’t hesitate to mercilessly drag her for claiming to be ‘dabbing for Christ’ in her sexy outfit.
Cynthia Morgan, who could not bear to see all the comments on her page, simply replied them with an epic clap back, saying she no longer has time to be angry at their comments and now prefers to pray they find happiness.

Source: http://360jamng.tk/cynthia-morgan-and-her-fans-fight-dirty-on-instagram-after-she-posted-her-dab-for-christ-video/

Attention seeker...
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by brosammy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
The way some girls live and behave couse of fame is really anoying,why can't you say you dab for muhammed and let those hausa catch you,fool
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by kennyjodeci(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Omudia:
MADRINA 1 of Africa? who know you?? Lmao!!

Even Tiwa Savage the Queen of African music don't make such noise.

That was how Oritse Femi was noise shouting "Musical Taliban Obodorobo Ratatatata Africa Number 1" and still got no awards.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha I swear guy I nor well hahaha Oritse femi needs to hear this Asap....Musical Taliban Lmao
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by liciouspee(f): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Buhahahahahaha, chai I laugh in chinco, tell me what won't I see in dis my life? Dabbing ni! For Christ ko! Money n it's madness.
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by PaulAdeka(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
brosammy:
The way some girls live and behave couse of fame is really anoying,why can't you say you dab for muhammed and let those hausa catch you,fool

True... Nobody sees fire and jumps into it.. She knows that nobody would question her for using Christ's name to gain undeserved attention.
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
HASSANAASIA:
Giving Christianity a bad name

You tried to hide it but failed even at that.
Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Abeg Bros manage this one. Make I go look for Nkwobi join........(runs to mama chioma's Isi Ewu joint)

salabscholar01:
[b]I wonder how people waste their time here, on other people's choice of life styles....Life's all about perspectives..... one man's food is another man's poison. One man's poison is another man's food. This is the simplest example of perspective. When you walk your life on the path of perspective, that is the moment you have started living.... Meanwhile, we all need to be a law unto ourselves, to behave in independent way and ignore rules of what others want us to do... Going to hell or heaven is a path you choose... Heaven is for people who know what it means and why they need... Don't force people to act the way the don't want.

perhaps, we cannot bury ourselves under the falsehood of natural laws, be it religion, music, irony.... I am standing on a neutral platform to address us on choices and decision, but not taking side of any religion, styles of life at condemning the others... We human are sensitive souls and we need to stand firm and deal with the sensory falsehoods, the falsehoods which are against our wishes, our happiness. We must not rant, kill ourselves over other people's choices and decisions to life....If she's happy and the Dab dance gives her happiness, then good for her.

Perhaps, we all can decide quickly, putting our choices into concordance and act wisely
[/b]

Re: Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty by salabscholar01(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2016

PUSIDRILA:

Abeg Bros manage this one. Make I go look for Nkwobi join........(runs to mama chioma's Isi Ewu joint)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We’re Rebuilding Ayefele’s Music House — Oyo Govt / Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO / Throwback Photos Of Basketmouth You've Never See Before (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.