Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

University Of Ado-ekiti Post UME Registration - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / University Of Ado-ekiti Post UME Registration (878 Views)

Rsust 2015/2016 Post Ume Registration Ends Today Call 08068775716 To Register / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Post Ume / Abu Post-ume! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ado-ekiti Post UME Registration by sirsunny06: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
Am the Adminitrative Manager of Oriental Global Concept here in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.I will like to inform the house of the selling of UNAD Post UME Scratch Card. We are here to help some set of students who want to buy their scratch card and do their registration here in ado but are nt presently in Ado-Ekiti. We are taking it upon ourselve to do that for you here with just a token of N2,500. I will like to inform you that the Scratch card go for 1,500. we will get the Scratch card for you and as well do the registration for you upon receipt of your datas and your scanned passport photograph, and we also help in research finding. Our office is located at No 45, Iworoko road,Beside School of Nursing,Opposite omotola plaza,Adebayo,Ado-Ekiti, Love to serve you.

You can call me on 08062701059, Pls no flash or PLS CALL ME!!!

OGC or mail me at sirsunny06@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Study In India. Admissions Open For Various Courses In The Best Of Universities! / Study In Europe Jan/feb 2013. Scholarships Available. Guaranteed Visa. / Waec May/june 2003 Change Of Name And Date Of Birth Impossible?!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.