Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Who Has Web-enabled And Comprehensive Human Resources/payroll Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has Web-enabled And Comprehensive Human Resources/payroll Software (616 Views)

How To Detect If A Browser Has Flash Player Installed And Enabled / Chat Rooms And Forum Enabled On Site / Affordable And Comprehensive Oracle10g Database Administration Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Web-enabled And Comprehensive Human Resources/payroll Software by EnobongOS(f): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
A perfectly working web-enabled and comprehensive Human Resources/Payroll Software is needed urgently. If you have kindly comtact email: enobongoudoh@yahoo.com NOW and be ready for urgent live presentation please.
Re: Who Has Web-enabled And Comprehensive Human Resources/payroll Software by Afam(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
EnobongOS:

A perfectly working web-enabled and comprehensive Human Resources/Payroll Software is needed urgently. If you have kindly comtact email: enobongoudoh@yahoo.com NOW and be ready for urgent live presentation please.

I don't have any but based on experience I will make some points that you are very free to discard.

1. Unless you run a generic company where every single aspect of what needs to be automated or web enabled is common to as many generic companies out there as possible chances are that you will need a highly customized/tweaked solution or a new solution built from scratch based on your requirements.

2. I built a software for an oil servicing firm about 2 - 3 years ago from scratch and before doing so I was informed by the company that two companies had earlier done presentations of some off the shelf products they had with them and they were not satisfied with what the solutions had to offer. They told me this because they asked me to do a demo and I responded that I must be paid to do any demo because I will spend my time and energy to develop one and as such I don't do free demos. (Well, I guess the fact that someone that knows them too well recommended me for the project made them not to show me the door as the boss could not hide the shock that someone had the guts to insist he will not do any free demos when 2 companies had done demos for them).

I simply told them that I can web enable any business process they want to enable that it all depends on them to tell me exactly what they want. What happened? Had some discussions with them concerning the features and functionalities including access control, agreed on what made perfect sense and the cheque was signed, project developed and delivered within the stipulated time frame (under 30 days) and everyone was happy.

3. So, just realize that many people who get off the shelf products end up not getting what they want unless of course what they need to do remains very common.

Considering the fact that once payments are made for projects like these you rarely get your money back so it is better you arm yourself with enough relevant information to be able to make a buying decision.

Sometimes, it is cost effective to develop a software solution from scratch than to attempt to tweak an already existing one.

(1) (Reply)

Another Reviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww / Check this out! / Design Your Wedding Websites Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.