Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo (636 Views)

OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by midolian(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Controversial journalist and critic, Kemi Olunloyo, has revealed she sent late music producer and singer OJB Jezreel, a huge amount of dollars when he was diagnosed with Kidney failure.

While paying tribute to the late artiste who passed on in the early hours of today via her facebook page, Kemi disclosed someone tried scamming her using OJB's situation.

She shared a photo of the deceased and captioned it with:

"#‎RIP OJB Jezreel. The guy I told to go to hell after aggressively begging money for kidneys on my page only to find out it was 419 scammers trying to defraud me, Tuface and DBanj on our fanpages. The poor dude later reached out to me apologizing it wasn’t him but he needed kidney surgery. I sent him a huge amount of dollars. Sleep well. U are now free. Everyone can google that scam story."

http://www.radar.ng/2016/06/i-sent-ojb-jezreel-huge-amount-of.html?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd&m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by tsamson(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by Airforce1(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2016
God please "dash" this woman sense

1 Like

Re: I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by TemmyMatt(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by midolian(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2016
I used to think but now I know this lady is mad.

What I don't understand is why this lady loves to take advantage of every news that makes people cry to seek attention. I think she should be checked. This is very abnormal.

Now I decree, May you not be cursed with Kemi's madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by AbbieGee1(f): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Ma gann sidon,who your dollar help?,dude's dead now

I wonder hw ur kids will be proud to point you as their mum(that's if you even 'had' time to make babies)old women no go respect em selves,pple r dead now,its might jst be you nxt ma'am! undecided
Re: I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by idupaul: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2016
When is Buhari going to clamp down on this woman please ..she is taking this her madness literally too far now
Re: I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by teeobat: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2016
What kind of woman is this for God sake!
Re: I Sent OJB A Huge Amount Of Dollars For Treatment - Kemi Olunloyo by icebebe(f): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Airforce1:
God please "dash" this woman sense
as in ehhhhh small sense will do

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Sorry” – Lady Who Accused Man Of Rituals, Fraud, Apologizes / Hot Or Nah!!.. Check Out This Model! / Selena Gomez Earn 550 Thousand Dollars On Her Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.