Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

“I Am Sorry” – Lady Who Accused Man Of Rituals, Fraud, Apologizes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Sorry” – Lady Who Accused Man Of Rituals, Fraud, Apologizes (630 Views)

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Sorry” – Lady Who Accused Man Of Rituals, Fraud, Apologizes by Goldenzeneth: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
A few days ago, a young lady who goes by the name Motunrayo Hermeenat Mustapha, caused a sensation when she took to her Instagram page to accuse a man believed to be her ex-boyfriend, of being a ritualist and a notorious fraudster and also planning to run out of the country to Dubai.

The young man in question, Abiodun Abdullahi Akinlawon, did not take the accusation and invited the police to arrest her after many Nigerians called for him to be arrested and prosecuted.

Motunrayo was arrested and even at the police station, she insisted that she had recordings of Akinlawon telling her he would use her for rituals.
 To read the full story click here 
She also posted on her Instagram page that Akinlawon had bribed the police to arrest and detain her but in a video posted on Akinlawon’s Facebook page shortly after, Motunrayo is seen denying saying she had any record

To continue click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/06/i-am-sorry-lady-who-accused-man-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: “I Am Sorry” – Lady Who Accused Man Of Rituals, Fraud, Apologizes by amtaken(f): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
What's up with these brown roofies?

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Is Breathtaking In Makeover Portraits / Blood Money Rituals And How I'm Surviving Today / Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.