Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. (5761 Views)

Ntel Launch Ntel Nova:a 4g/volte Phone In The Body Of A Feature Phone / Finally Ntel Launch Selfcare Portal / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Hello guys,
A lot of people have been wondering when Ntel will be live in Port Harcourt. I'll be a representative when it kicks off, so just want to give you guys some information about the company, and updates.

-Ntel is looking to lunch before the end of July, in Port Harcourt.

-The communication infrastructure is currently being deployed, as they were brought into two not too long ago.

-About 200 sites will be deployed in PH, same amount in Abuja and about 400 in Lagos.

-Once we are live in Port Harcourt. I'll publish a list of places where you can get our decides and sims.

-We are also working with some companies, to provide cheap 4G phones, seeing most are quite expensive.

-Places like Bonny, Onne will also be live. The offshore guys wont be left out.

A lot of people have been asking why it's just P.H, Lagos and Abuja first.
The reason is that, for all telecom firms, more than 40% of their profits come from just these 3 states.

After PH starts talking, a couple of states will be coming on...which I'm not sure if I should mention at this time.

Also note that the cost of subscription would still come down later.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
I'll reply if I have the information you seek, and I am free to release it at this time.

Also note that most of the information I have, pertains to PH and the Southern regional coverage.

Oh, if you are also looking to do business with ntel, and you have experience in the telecoms sector, you can also contact me, so I could arrange a meet. The window closes soon.

I'm very busy at this time, so replies may take a while.

Kind Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by tsamson(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2016
tongue
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by Tycike: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2016
When will it be launched in Delta state?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by timbros(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
@sdavirus

You left no contact for those who is interested in doing business with Ntel.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tycike:
When will it be launched in Delta state?

Hmmm. Like I said, I'm not sure I can publish that. But what I can tell you is this. Once PH is live, Delta is definitely among the next batch of States that will be live. You can use the yard stick of the time between the launching of Abuja, Lagos and PH. That list also includes Imo and Akwa Ibom.

Just getting home.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
timbros:
@sdavirus
You left no contact for those who is interested in doing business with Ntel.

Yeah. I thought about that. I receive too many calls, and can only answer a few at this time. So it won't make much sense dropping mine, if I can't be properly reached.
Best option is private message.
Number is 0818 500 2444, just incase I'm able to pick up.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Just like I mentioned earlier, the prices for the various subscription plans have been reduced.

N1000- 4days validity.
N1500-7 days validity.
N6000- 30 days validity.

Note that all are unlimited access, but fair usage policy applies.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by Youngpo413: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by DaveHert(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
sdavirus:
t

I think NTEL is very unreliable, initially they said the would launch in PH last month which was May, but they didn't do so and when I contacted them on Facebook and twiter but was told they weren't sure when they would be launching in PH, mind you PH is a city and not a state, you keep referring to it as a state but it's not state, if NTEL can't handle a simple launch in a city how then will they be able to handle the remaining states. MTN,GLO and ETISALAT did better on their launch than NTEL...can't even give a definite date for a launch. Why not just make your motto 'coming soon'

1 Like

Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by didfy: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Kool
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
What happened to some us that don't have 4G phones? What's our fate?
2.Those of us that have 4g phones, we wIll able to connect other operators that haven't launched 4G network?
3.What is your customer care number?
4.will PH customers enjoy the benefits accrued to Lagos State on your Lauch? E.g being the first set of customers or Lagos based has secured all of them
5.What are likely states and cities are you covering
6.what mechanism are you putting to counter your competitors when they offer similar service at cheaper prices?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by dnawah(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
sdavirus:
Hello guys,
A lot of people have been wondering when Ntel will be live in Port Harcourt. I'll be a representative when it kicks off, so just want to give you guys some information about the company, and updates.

-Ntel is looking to lunch before the end of July, in Port Harcourt.

-The communication infrastructure is currently being deployed, as they were brought into two not too long ago.

-About 200 sites will be deployed in PH, same amount in Abuja and about 400 in Lagos.

-Once we are live in Port Harcourt. I'll publish a list of places where you can get our decides and sims.

-We are also working with some companies, to provide cheap 4G phones, seeing most are quite expensive.

-Places like Bonny, Onne will also be live. The offshore guys wont be left out.

A lot of people have been asking why it's just P.H, Lagos and Abuja first.
The reason is that, for all telecom firms, more than 40% of their profits come from just these 3 states.

After PH starts talking, a couple of states will be coming on...which I'm not sure if I should mention at this time.

Also note that the cost of subscription would still come down later.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
I'll reply if I have the information you seek, and I am free to release it at this time.

Also note that most of the information I have, pertains to PH and the Southern regional coverage.

Oh, if you are also looking to do business with ntel, and you have experience in the telecoms sector, you can also contact me, so I could arrange a meet. The window closes soon.

I'm very busy at this time, so replies may take a while.

Kind Regards.
where and how do i get my booked line?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by ebukaekwulugo: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=sdavirus post=46771879]Just like I mentioned earlier, the prices for the various subscription plans have been reduced.
N1000- 4days validity.
N1500-7 days validity.
N6000- 30 days validity.
Note that all are unlimited access, but fair usage policy

How true is this price
Cause i went to their website
The price was the same undecided
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by dustmalik: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
sdavirus:
Just like I mentioned earlier, the prices for the various subscription plans have been reduced.

N1000- 4days validity.
N1500-7 days validity.
N6000- 30 days validity.

Note that all are unlimited access, but fair usage policy applies.
As at yesterday, my friend paid #10,000 for the 30day unlimited plan. I also checked ntel's website, and the above offer are only available to those who acquire a Lenovo vibe K5 plus from ntel. So, are you saying that this offer is available to all customers?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by truthfultessy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good one.
When will they come to Akure?

Meanwhile, let me be managing the #3500 FREE AIRTIME from MyAds.
I can comfortably sub for glo 10g for 2.5k with extra 1k left for calls.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
DaveHert:

I think NTEL is very unreliable, initially they said the would launch in PH last month which was May, but they didn't do so and when I contacted them on Facebook and twiter but was told they weren't sure when they would be launching in PH, mind you PH is a city and not a state, you keep referring to it as a state but it's not state, if NTEL can't handle a simple launch in a city how then will they be able to handle the remaining states. MTN,GLO and ETISALAT did better on their launch than NTEL...can't even give a definite date for a launch. Why not just make your motto 'coming soon'
I'm not here to teach you geography, boy. If you know just a little about telecoms, then you will know it's possible for the major city in a state to have reception, and others don't. If you can't get the information you need from what i've posted, then i can't help you. I'm not being paid for this. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, mate. It's not how fast,but how well.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
dnawah:
where and how do i get my booked line?
You can do that on the website. Cheers
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
truthfultessy:
Good one.
When will they come to Akure?

Meanwhile, let me be managing the #3500 FREE AIRTIME from MyAds.
I can comfortably sub for glo 10g for 2.5k with extra 1k left for calls.
I do not have any information for Akure, sorry. I don't think it will be in the batch that comes after, P.H, though.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by dnawah(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
sdavirus:
You can do that on the website. Cheers
i've done that already,and i used PH as my collecting point.how and where do i get it.thanks very much.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by DaveHert(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
sdavirus:
I'm not here to teach you geography, boy. If you know just a little about telecoms, then you will know it's possible for the major city in a state to have reception, and others don't. If you can't get the information you need from what i've posted, then i can't help you. I'm not being paid for this. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, mate. It's not how fast,but how well.
Don't refer to me as boy, and secondly we weren't discussing geography, but if we were I would be the one doing the teaching. I simply pointed out your error and gave you my opinion on the matter, how am I supposee to verify the info you are giving out when even they themselves can't be sure of their launch plans.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
dustmalik:

As at yesterday, my friend paid #10,000 for the 30day unlimited plan. I also checked ntel's website, and the above offer are only available to those who acquire a Lenovo vibe K5 plus from ntel. So, are you saying that this offer is available to all customers?

Hi, the memo I got just referred to the reduction. I'll verify as soon as possible, when it will take effect, and/or if there are any strings attached, for the benefit of us all. Also note that I got it towards the end of the day, yesterday. Thanks for the question.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
dnawah:
i've done that already,and i used PH as my collecting point.how and where do i get it.thanks very much.

Hello once again....the Huawei guys are still doing their thing. once they are done, and it goes live, I'll publish list of places, where you can collect your reserved number(s).
You are most welcome. Cheers
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:
What happened to some us that don't have 4G phones? What's our fate?
2.Those of us that have 4g phones, we wIll able to connect other operators that haven't launched 4G network?
3.What is your customer care number?
4.will PH customers enjoy the benefits accrued to Lagos State on your Lauch? E.g being the first set of customers or Lagos based has secured all of them
5.What are likely states and cities are you covering
6.what mechanism are you putting to counter your competitors when they offer similar service at cheaper prices?

Hi,
Lots of brilliant questions. Needed to be relaxed to respond, that's why I didn't respond earlier.

1. If you do not have a 4G phone, you won't be able to enjoy the network, unfortunately. Except of cos, you do get a 4G miFi, compatible router, etc. There are actually gonna be some very affordable phones. I know I saw one from Tecno for N25,000.

2. For instance, my phone is 4G LTE. I use etisalat on it. because before 4G, there was 3G, 3.5G, 3.75G, 3.9G, so it works....but doesn't work the other way round, because the technology is inferior refer to q1.

3. customer care number is 400. From the network of cos. email is care@ntel.com.ng

4. If they are among the first one million subscribers, yes-if it's what I do think you are referring to.
5. We will cover everywhere, but it will be done in phases, once PH is live. Places like Bayelsa will come in the last batch, barring any wonderful changes. Refer to my earlier posts.

6. (Smiles) First of all, ntel is a co-owner of a satelite- SAT-3. For the other networks, at least for now..... it's just like a retailer going to war with the manufacturer. You just can't compete. We can crash the price as much as we want, but they cannot do that. Ever wondered why all of them are slashing prices all of a sudden? They realise there is a new sheriff in town! Ntel is 4G LTE-A. It's operating on the 900/1800Mhz frequency, one other network, which another network bought is just on a 200+MHz frequency. Unlimited bundles in the U.S go for like $50, and if I'm feeling charitable, that's like N15, 000, and we are starting off at N10,000!!!

One word of advice for you.....get a smart TV if you do not have one. Basic Netflix accounts start from $7.99.... stream your live footie games......have some Netflix and chill, cos even dstv and the other cats are in trouble. Life is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please to all those that mailed privately, I'm having issues with gmail. Would respond ASAP, so we can talk. Blessed night, e'vryone
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by davidigomanel: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Im happy about this news. Im not border much becos i have solved my 4G appetite with Spectranet Lte on my device and smile 4 Lte in my device. If ntel like they launch if they dont im not border.

1 Like

Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
For everyone that sent me a PM, I've had it sorted. replied
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by DaveHert(m): 5:12am On Jul 18, 2016
July 18th and still nothing from ntel.
...like I said, very unreliable network provider.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by CLASSMAN: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2016
You don't u guys pick a state and extend ur signal fully to that state instead of partial coverage and leave and go to another state email got lagos is not fully covered yet
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by saint2ace(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2016
davidigomanel:
Im happy about this news. Im not border much becos i have solved my 4G appetite with Spectranet Lte on my device and smile 4 Lte in my device. If ntel like they launch if they dont im not border.

Hey Bro, how did you get spectranet to work on your 4G LTE mobile device. Thanks in advance for your response
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by namelesss: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2016
I don't know why I'm really bothered by what they always refer to "fair policy". I belive you have used nyel before, please elaborate more on that. Thanks and keep up the good work. wink
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by goldtooth: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
@sdavirus do you think ntel signals will go live in Benin City this year inspite of the economic recession? Won't it slow down ntel's expansion drive?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by Stancity(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ntel previously known as Mtel has the biggest mast in Abia state.. since Ntel isnt live in Ph by now though PH has a common boundary with Abia state..... sdavirus,, Is there any possibility of Ntel going live in abia sate this year

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Download Yoruba Nollywood Movies To Your Phone For Free / Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones / How Does Glo Data Sharing Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.