Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Finally Ntel Launch Selfcare Portal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Ntel Launch Selfcare Portal (1515 Views)

Ntel Launch Nova Smartphone: A 4g/volte Phone In The Body Of A Feature Phone / Ntel Launch Ntel Nova:a 4g/volte Phone In The Body Of A Feature Phone / Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Ntel Launch Selfcare Portal by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Before now it has been a pain recharging ntel line. U practical have to go to their office to recharge and in lagos they currently have just 2 functioning office. One in ikoyi and another in egbeda. If u not close to any of those places then u are out of luck. Yesterday ntel launched their selfcare portal where u can recharge with ur atm card via interswitch.

To access the portal simply visit mc.ntel.c o m.n g using ur ntel line.

I had to abandon my sim for more than 2 months, one because there's poor network around where I live and secondly because of the hazzle of recharging. Now it is very easy. However u can only visit the portal using an ntel sim. Not a smart move if u ask me. It means u can't view ur acct and cannot recharge if u don't have an ntel sim on ur phone, or maybe u left ur modem with ntel sim at home and want to recharge from ur office... As of now it is impossible. They could have gone the way of spectranet that give user name and password so u can log in from any device anywhere regardless of the network.

One thing I noticed though about ntel, they have good speed, I get just 1 bar in my house with speed of 20-25mbps but playing a YouTube video at 360p still buffers. Downloading however is fast with speed as high as 3mB/s. On mtn with just 10mbps u can easily watch youtube at 480p or even 720p without buffer. I don't know if anyone else noticed this. However I took my modem to a friend's house a few meters from my house and got 3 bars, speed of 35mbps and it can play 480p youtube videos with no buffers. Also I was able to stream mobdro with ease without any lag whatsoever.

Re: Finally Ntel Launch Selfcare Portal by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Really fast right now with just 1 bar.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming This October. Cheers!!! / Available Infinix Note2 / Your Uk Used Iphone6s 64gb Rose Gold In Affordable Price Of 125k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.