Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Opinions To Ease Or Stop Stammering.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Opinions To Ease Or Stop Stammering.. (494 Views)

Thread On How To Stop Stammering / Stammering/stuttering In A 4yr Old, How Do I Help My Child?. / Stammering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinions To Ease Or Stop Stammering.. by dynicks(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
This might sound funny but damn serious....Plz what's d best remedy or cure for someone who stammers?
Re: Opinions To Ease Or Stop Stammering.. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
There's no known cure but that doesn't mean it can't be managed. Am a stammerer but learning to relax my nerves before talking especially in situations were emotions like anger surface has helped me a lot. I also discovered that whenever I feel inferior around someone who seems to be higher than me, I tend to stammer when speaking with the person, what I did to bring that to a halt was work on my self esteem.

But sometimes, stuttering can't be helped even when you are talking with a friend, but learn to understand yourself the more. Which words do you tend to struggle with? learn to use synonymous words when the other fails to spurt out. Be free. Sometimes, am a heavy stammerer, depends on my mood and the recent happenings in my life. sometimes, I don't stammer at all. Am a talkative if you come close to me cause I have learn to minimize my stuttering.

In conclusion, don't be scared of talking because of your speech impairment cause only then will it become a giant in your life. Love yourself and speak without fear, speak with confident.

Love you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Doctor $$ Saving Life Redefined$$ / Combating Obesity With The Mediterranean Diet / Really Want To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.