Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Technical And Entrepreneurial Based Education Key To Nigerian Development - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Technical And Entrepreneurial Based Education Key To Nigerian Development (395 Views)

Girl Child Education: Key To Development / Holland Gives Young Nigerians Broad-based Education & International Exposure – E / Education Key To National Development – Prof. Okebukola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical And Entrepreneurial Based Education Key To Nigerian Development by bolicks: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Its disgraceful to see a potential retirees or retired learning a skill or business to go into after spending 35 years in the Civil Service or private sector. Or consider a graduate, who is just learning computer or business to do during NYSC Or currently facing the unemployment crises. Both group of people are either bound to fail or will be stagnated For a long time to come. Its not witches and enemies, its just Wisdom to get a skill and quality training while in nusery, primary, secondary and University. A few sharp guys may cope easily even if its late to acquire skills much later. Key to this now is this, engage your kids now from the cradle. Engage them in technical or special schools. Take them to your mechanics , your beauty saloons, favorite restaurants to learn a skill during the long vacations. Don't pay millions for children in big schools with big names,they offer little, the kids most times come home more useless than they went in. Get them into schools that teach them skills and independence at young age. Coupled with basic education they will excell. They will do excellently well. Mr. Minister of Education its time to overhaul the school system. Its not working, its creating more unemployed than adding entrepreneurs. All schools not just special schools must allot at least 40 percent of school stays to skill acquisition. Kids should go on Industrial Attachments too.The time is now. Pass the message to Hon Minister and Parents who want children that will say Daddy and Mummy Take, I dash you. Not children who will traumatize their lives with give me, give me, give give me , do for me, do for me don't do for yourself. I don talk my own Sha And na Wetin I go Even do. God bless Nigeria well well.

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture / How To Pass Any Exam Easily / Futo Aspirants wattsapp group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.