Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road (35785 Views)

Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood / Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by olayinka807: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2016
The lifeless body of a young man was seen lying on the roadside along Suleja, Abuja/Kaduna Road on Tuesday, May 14. The man who has been identified as Adamu aka Ado was found lying in the pool of his own blood after being butchered by unknown persons. See very graphic photo below;

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/lifeless-body-of-man-in-his-own-pool-of-blood.html

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by olayinka807: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Lord have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by DesChyko: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Ewoo! Biko graphicalize your topic sad

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Arm robbers could b responsible for this....this is y i support jungle justice whenever an arm robber is caught. So sad! Rip

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by salabscholar01(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2016
I wonder what it profits people taking other people's lives... cry I may not know what this man did that warrants his ugly murder in a pool blood.. But I must say, the higher and legal authorities should have been contacted to decide his fake, whether to still live or die... No joy seeing blood, but some enjoy seeing it flow, just like the guy above me but why?

And also, like the guy below, is on a wrong thread... Politics should not be our surnames tongue ...

Oh God, What is happening in Nigeria!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Ubachinwe1(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
I blame Buhary for this.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by NwaNimo1(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
ok
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Houseofglam7(f): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Possibly a case of hit and run
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by MadCow1: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3841223_17_jpeg46bf4496d08a7627f25dbf5588cfbfd4

OP,

Where is the Pool? undecided

Lifeless on a Major highway.. Likely cause of Death will be a Hit and Run Driver.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by modelssphere(f): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
End time...this is really bad...#Accept Jesus now

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by keepingmum: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Mr moderator or whatever they are called. Have some decency please. That is someone's child, brother, relative. Would you be pleased to open nairaland and see the corpse of your beloved shrewn across?
What happened to decency and respect for the dead? Are we as nigerians now so desensitized to respect for all?

Rest in peace young man

5 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Sijo01(f): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2016
This is the Nigeria we find ourselves in sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by NwaNimo1(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Looks like suicide....
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Sasuwa(f): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Rip
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by WebSurfer(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Mskrisx(f): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Rip Man...u have finally rested from this trauma we call Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Dexpro: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Chykman4ever: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Chai.. what is all this naah.. which way naija

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by admindim: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2016
short OF WORDS WHAT MOST HAVE HAPPENED
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by MKO4ever(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Graphic
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Lasgidy1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Is today 15th of May?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Ramanto(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Looks like suicide....
From Which Angle?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Yinkatolu: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
So didn't see traces of cutlass marks or what? how can u call this hit and run undecided
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3841223_17_jpeg46bf4496d08a7627f25dbf5588cfbfd4

OP,

Where is the Pool? undecided

Lifeless on a Major highway.. Likely cause of Death will be a Hit and Run Driver.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by Mhizsonia(f): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nsn
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by akpos98: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
NoBrake:
E no go pass arm robbers....this is y i support jungle justice whenever an arm robber is caught.
Haba.. what makes you conclude dat it's an arm-robber
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by sherif4owo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
keepingmum:
Mr moderator or whatever they are called. Have some decency please. That is someone's child, brother, relative. Would you be pleased to open nairaland and see the corpse of your beloved shrewn across?
What happened to decency and respect for the dead? Are we as nigerians now so desensitized to respect for all?

Rest in peace young man

I'm not a moderator, but I wish to understand what you think the moderator should do? Kindly educate us for another time sake, pls.! shocked
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by shamecurls(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
R.I.P

Say me well to Steven Keshi, Dagrin, Tu-pac, Whitney Houston, Mohammad Ali, Amodu Shuaibu, OJB Jezreal, NoMoreLoss e.t.c

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by truthspeaks: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nawa oo. Buhari sef
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by whitejulius81: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
The evil that man do follow him even after his death.......can't just pity him until I know what really happened to him cos some might have killed and comitted evil too and he might have also meet his Waterloo too.
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by loobby(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just wasted 10mins of my life and my mb reading this

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road by henrydadon(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thing like this are the thing making me loose hope in nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Young Girl Steals Her Madam's ATM Card, Withdraws N80K, Buys Herself Phone / Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.