Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land (15322 Views)

Buhari's Minister Buys N280m Property In Abuja, Says He Took A Loan From Bank.. / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by americanigga(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Anytime I think of Biafra one of the things I remember is Igbo property- Estate and Companies in lagos and other parts of Nigeria. Because of the incessant quarrel between Igbos and Yorubas on Nairaland, I keep wondering if Biafra goes to war with Nigeria or succeeds in breaking away from Nigeria, what Yorubas would do to Igbo Companies and Estate?

My first question goes to the Yorubas. will you go after Igbo property in yoruba land especially lagos if they secede?

My second question goes to Biafra. How do you plan to protect your property in Yoruba land and other part in Nigeria if you decide to go to war with or break away from Nigeria? Do you regrete developing Yoruba land instead of yours?

I believe the answers to these questions will show that Nigerian must be one

1 Like

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by overall90: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Oooh!
here we go again

5 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by DesChyko: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Oh! Sell to the Northerners and disembark. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by Ofemmanu1: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
In war, some will lose and others will gain. I don't see biabia winning on away soil.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by nonjebose(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2016
So you think secession means severing?
Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2016
When Eritrea seceeded from Ethopia, the Eritreans packed all thier belongings and they went back home.

When South Sudan seceeded from Sudan, the South Sudanese packed all their belongings and they went back home.

When the ibos eventually have their biafra country(I pray they get it very very soon), all ibos would certainly pack all their belongings and head back to iboland

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by RockHard: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Op, you need not worry about that as Yorubas are not that heartless. We didn't convert igbo properties during and after the civil war and even gladly handed them the back rents collected in their absence upon their return, unlike your ikwerre and ijaw neighbors who weren't so charitable up till today.

So you need not worry about losing your investments in a Yoruba nation in the inevitable event of the disintegration of 'One Nigeria', as I assure you that renewable resident permit concessions will be granted to foreign investors in that category, in accordance with world's best practices. cheesy

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by lecther: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Yoruba will not do anything with ya ploperties,the last time something like that happened, it was ya ikwere and ijaw blodas that seized ya properties and yeebos couldn't do zilch about it.
I will only miss those gala and fanyogo sellers.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by americanigga(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2016
RockHard:
Op, you need not worry about that as Yorubas are not that heartless. We didn't convert igbo properties during and after the civil war and even gladly handed them the back rents collected in their absence upon their return, unlike your ikwerre and ijaw neighbors who weren't so charitable up till today.

So you need not worry about losing your investments in a Yoruba nation in the inevitable event of the disintegration of 'One Nigeria', as I assure you that renewable resident permit concessions will be granted to foreign investors in that category, in accordance with world's best practices. cheesy

What a wonderful contribubion. I wish other tribes would emulate the Yoruba people

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by wristbangle: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Yoruba are accommodating and peaceful people. So nothing will happen to biafra property if they choose to secede.

15 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by RockHard: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2016
americanigga:

I wish other tribes would emulate the Yoruba people

Yeah. Me too. cool

17 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by jozee8: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
americanigga:
Anytime I think of Biafra one of the things I remember is Igbo property- Estate and Companies in lagos and other parts of Nigeria. Because of the incessant quarrel between Igbos and Yorubas on Nairaland, I keep wondering if Biafra goes to war with Nigeria or succeeds in breaking away from Nigeria, what Yorubas would do to Igbo Companies and Estate?

My first question goes to the Yorubas. will you go after Igbo property in yoruba land especially lagos if they secede?

My second question goes to Biafra. How do you plan to protect your property in Yoruba land and other part in Nigeria if you decide to go to war with or break away from Nigeria? Do you regrete developing Yoruba land instead of yours?

those that own companies or properties would nationalize grin
americanigga:

those that own companies or properties would nationalize
Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by americanigga(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
DesChyko:
Oh! Sell to the Northerners and disembark. cool

I am asking these questions because of the incesant quarrel between Biafrans and Yorubas on Nairaland. I believe these are genuine questions
Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by olaitoro(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2016
americanigga:

For the bolded, I thought Igbos sell only fan yogurt, lacasera, and gala cum fake spare parts and pirated CD

Yorubas keep deluding and contradicting themselves.

Only time will tell

5 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by SuperS1Panther: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Where are their properties and companies?

If any, they will be given 90days to uproot it and relocate it back to their gully eroded land.

After the expiration of the 90days, any building or company not relocated will be nationalized.

Simple as ABC.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by keally: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2016
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
When Eritrea seceeded from Ethopia, the Eritreans packed all thier belongings and they went back home.

When South Sudan seceeded from South, the South Sudanese packed all their belongings and they went back home.

When the ibos eventually have their biafra country(I pray they get it very very soon), all ibos would certainly pack all their belongings and head back to iboland
. Ignorance is a disease. Do you think Biafrans will lose legitimately acquired properties anywhere in Nigeria in event of breakup? The episode of the past was because the breakup was not successful For your information we shall be the most-feared nation in Africa just like Buhari feared our missile and ran for dear life. You can NEVER intimidate a Biafran. We are Jews and Americans in Africa. You may not understand my last statement

4 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by RockHard: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Where are their properties and companies?

If any, they will be given 90days to uproot it and relocate it back to their gully eroded land.

After the expiration of the 90days, any building or company not relocated will be nationalized.

Simple as ABC.

Lol. Bros, you don vex. cheesy Make we show mercy. Their status by then would be no different than a Nigerian in Kenya or a Nigerian in Ghana. The level-headed/peaceful ones amongst them can be given a renewable Yoruba equivalent of a Greencard. grin

7 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by RockHard: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2016
keally:
. Ignorance is a disease. Do you think Biafrans will lose legitimately acquired properties anywhere in Nigeria in event of breakup? The episode of the past was because the breakup was not successful For your information we shall be the most-feared nation in Africa just like Buhari feared our missile and ran for dear life. You can NEVER intimidate a Biafran. We are Jews and Americans in Africa. You may not understand my last statement

Here we go again with the chest-beating. Upon all your mouth minority Ikwerre and ijaws are still holding on to your 'abandoned properties', and Una still dey lament, yet you still dey beat that empty chest. Smh.

29 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by lecther: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2016
keally:
oboy,see chestbeating,na only online una power dey.
you just have to pray for a favorable immigrants policy,if not,after the indigenization decree in the splintered states,unless you change your names to Ade,kemi,ola and learn how to speak proper Yoruba, eat amala and gbegiri,you will bid ya property goodbye.
yeebos are the gala almajiris we have in Africa,which mumu Jews una be.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2016
keally:
Why are you frothing in the mouth like an epileptic patient? What is the meaning of all the hogwash you just wrote now? What concerns me if you are the Eskimo or Pygmies of Africa?

When the disintergration of Nigeria eventually comes to fruition, all ibos would certainly go back to iboland - Simple.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2016
americanigga:

2 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by BossKratos: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
grin

These "Yoru-ipob xmen" don land again?

The Amala vs akpu wars season 2!

5 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by AshiwajuFoward: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
lecther:
oboy,see chestbeating,na only online una power dey.
you just have to pray for a favorable immigrants policy,if not,after the indigenization decree in the splintered states,unless you change your names to Ade,kemi,ola and learn how to speak proper Yoruba, eat amala and gbegiri,you will bid ya property goodbye.

Hehehe. Don't mind that akpu chopping chest-beater wey resemble ape. grin Dem no born omo Yee.b.bo well make him go face or ask ijaw militant for him property for PH. Na only for internet Dem dey make mouth.

14 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by rlauncher(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Yoruba people did not seize Igbo people's abandoned properties. The properties were promptly returned to their owners with the rents collected on them throughout the duration of the war.

Moreover we don't hate Igbo people. What we hate is the way they often malign our character as a people group on the internet.

Finally, what I think we all should be working towards is proper federalisation and not the disintegration of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by lecther: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2016
quid:
the Port Harcourt(igweorisha) y'all claim belongs to yeebos what did you do to ijaw warriors when they took your properties, all what you did was cry,pray and fast and cry some more

10 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2016
lecther:
the Port Harcourt(igweorisha) y'all claim belongs to yeebos what did you do to ijaw warriors we they took your properties, all what you did was cry,pray and fast and cry some more.
Behold the governor of Igweocha grin grin grin
Look at him very well

4 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by lecther: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
quid:

Behold the governor of Igweocha grin grin grin
Look at him very well
tell that to ijaw warriors,that your dancing governor, will declare prayer and fasting

1 Like

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2016
lecther:
tell that to ijaw warriors,that your dancing governor, will declare prayer and fasting
Keep repeating this to yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltZjY0creA

3 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by Musiwa419: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2016
quid:
See your papa for bi.afraud. Your papa no see food chop for bi.afarud

7 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by lecther: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2016
quid:

Keep repeating this to yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltZjY0creA
I don't have time for going back and forth with you,when the time comes don't just blame Yorubas

7 Likes

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Musiwa419:
See your papa for bi.afraud. Your papa no see food chop for bi.afarud
~yawns
Greetings to your Igbo landlord in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_JACOr6yDE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning!!biafra Property In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2016
lecther:
I don't have time for going back and forth with you,when the time comes don't just blame Yorubas
What else do you do with yourself apart from envying Igbo people?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Elegbeleye Dumps PDP (photos) / CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike / Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.