Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) (4296 Views)

She's "Sweet In The Middle" - Peruzzi Confirms Cee-c Is Good In Bed (Fans React) / Peter Okoye Buys His Wife Range Rover Sport As Lola Omotayo Reacts (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by readone2018(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jay-Z and Beyoncé are bringing the heat with the visuals released on their On The Run II tour. The mega stars recently set social media on fire with two NSFW pics that gave fans an unexpected look into the couple’s most intimate moments.

The Carters were photographed in bed with Beyoncé, who wore nothing but a thong, cuddled up alongside a Tople$$ Hov. Another pic showcased Jay-Z holding a visibly Nakked Bey at her knees.

See more nud3 photos below:

http://www.gbextra.com.ng/2018/06/beyonce-and-jay-z-shares-nude-pictures-on-bed-fans-reacts-photos/

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
After 3 kids, i doubt if her pu**y will still be tight enough to squeez c*m out of Jay z's di*k. If I was jay z I would just dump this 37 yr old spent force and go for a much younger blood like cardi B or dej loaf. No man deserves to spend the rest of his life with a pussy he's tired of but afraid to voice it out.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by HungerBAD: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by eezeribe(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
That picture is a money move. the power couple can never do anything that will not add to their account and fame....
watch out for a soon to be released music track or video.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
and so? best couple ever.

Even money no fit put asunder between them.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
It is finished.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
After 3 kids, i doubt if her pu**y will still be tight enough to squeez c*m out of Jay z's di*k. If I was jay z I would just dump this 37 yr old spent force and go for a much younger blood like cardi B or dej loaf. No man deserves to spend the rest of his life with a pussy he's tired of but afraid to voice it out.

It's shocking that you're female, 'cause I as a man won't even advocate this. Mad World.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by pemiakd: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abasha.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by borlah50(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Must you react,is it your nude..but to be sincere y posting dis wen u knw dat am fasting.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by kingPhidel(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
So who kon snap em? Just thinking
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

My Nigga.
Re: Beyonce And Jay Z Shares Núde Pictures On Bed, Fans Reacts (photos) by czarina(f): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Power couple smiley

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy & Maheeda Address Their Purported Beef / Meet The Wellingtons...... Banky W's Family / Is This Naija Actress H0tter And Sex!er Than Nicki Minaj ? ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.