Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Be Successful In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be Successful In Life (726 Views)

38 Career Tips You Must Know If You Want To Be Successful In Life / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / Things You Must Give-up To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Successful In Life by patrickndu: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
Seeing the way a lot of Nigerians go about things this time around is not just proper. Many people want  to be successful but they do not know how to go about it.
I will be teaching success tips, so do anything you can to read them to have  a successful life.
1) Have a skill; many people do not have a skill of any sort all they do is wait for money fall from the sky for them. They will not do anything, they will also keep complaining on the economic situation. If you are this type of people, I want to to go learn and have a skill. There are many skills you can learn such is web design, programing and etc.
Because of time I will continue next time.
Re: How To Be Successful In Life by Hairat007(f): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2009
pls continue soon so we can learn it's really a great topic

wld expect 2 read more soon. lol smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Be Successful In Life by mccloud224(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Topic

Nice

@NL

Read posperity books/e-books.I'm reading one now named "100 ways to motivate yourself".

lmao

The thing is, everything in that book is a reminder of what i already know, lol
Re: How To Be Successful In Life by shyanaa: 7:35am On May 23, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Be Successful In Life by Selfgrowth123(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2018
You must not forget to become worthy by recognizing that you can manifest anything that you want because you are Gods and Goddesses and what you desire is only a tiny speck in the universe. You deserve to manifest what you want because when you are rich you influence those around you in positive ways. When you use the law of attraction to manifest a better life you are in the flow and in a better state of adding value to the world. The faster you can feel worthy of what you desire to manifest the faster it will come.

(1) (Reply)

Ican And I / Online Jobs / Secular Jobs: Which Is Better? / Is Waec Inviting For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.