Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You (12067 Views)

KCEE Acquired A Fresh Sexy Doll Face / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Toke Makinwa: A Painted Doll Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2016
I saw these pics and wondered why a parent would allow such a pretty girl like this do sports as a career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2016
MORE PICS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by AnodaIT(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
And she is also a teacher.

You need to see how her boyfriend looks like and her classroom , click here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by DLondonboiy: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2016
nawa o
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Waooooo.....shockedshockedshocked

3 Shares

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ShayGirl(f): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Still finding it hard to believe shaundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
AnodaIT:
And she is also a teacher.

You need to see how her boyfriend looks like and her classroom , click here

Where are those guys that like intimidating ladies. Am sure they cant mess with this one.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
ShayGirl:

Babe . This is for real o. If you engage in the kind of exercise this babe does, you may have to give out thisyour lovely red skirt and white top your wearing after 2weeks.
cheesy
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by kikunclad: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
ShayGirl:

Na Photoshop
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by VIEWS95: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
If this one fvck you ehn.. Your dick go break ;DIf this one fvck you ehn.. Your dick go break

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by nikkypearl(f): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hmm! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by VIEWS95: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
If this one fvck you ehn.. Your dick go break grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ShayGirl(f): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
kikunclad:

Na Photoshop

Exactly my thought too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ShayGirl(f): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

Babe . This is for real o. If you engage in the kind of exercise this babe does, you may have to give out thisyour lovely red skirt and white top your wearing after 2weeks.
cheesy

Mehn...that would be like throwing away my dignity of being a Lady away...May God not allow me go through such exercise even in my nightmares..gringrin.
Who go toast me with that kind appearance abeg?undecided

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
ShayGirl:

Mehn...that would be like throwing away my dignity of being a Lady away...May God not allow me go through such exercise even in my nightmares..gringrin.
Who go toast me with that kind appearance abeg?undecided

You go shock babe. This babes body structure is already giving some guys on Nairaland hard on. Guys will still follow you like mad.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by modestofynest(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
All dos Yoloba boys wey like Rape oya come rape this girl make I see u

12 Likes

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Davidovinci(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
And her boobs still Big pass some girls wey the wear push-up bra grin

But she looks like a female wolverine though

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by funstufz: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Are you sure this is gal or Hegel

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

You go shock babe. This babes body structure is already giving some guys on Nairaland hard on. Guys will still follow you like mad.

Yes they will but they won't get married to you. Same goes with big girls guys will drol over you but when it comes to marriage they opt for te slim ladies. Ladies be wise.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
BiggyB242:

Yes they will but they won't get married to you. Same goes with big girls guys will drol over you but when it comes to marriage they opt for te slim ladies. Ladies be wise.

I think slightly different from your opinion. I think people tends to be attracted to their areas of lack. You see a fat person, strong attracted to slim people vice versa.

I think it could apply here with a very skinny, little muscle guy attracted to beauties like this. Remember this babe is really cute despite the muscles
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Are you kidding me? shocked. I swear no guy should try the cow-girl s*x style with this girl oh

or else lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by THONZE(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
CHAI OBOY SEE MUSCLE........FLAVOUR,,,WHERE ARE YOU? YOU KNOW SAY YOU LIKE ANYTHING WOMAN....COME MAKE THIS ONE YOUR BOUNCER NA

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by lordcyl3(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
how boobs has already turn to metal iron

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
She wasnt like this until i yarned her the GYM Things tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Kelklein(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
too much of steroid at work 

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by kaylex1994(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nah person wey get time dey do all dah body building... My guys no time here

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Rtopzy(f): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
wtf
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by KaBabs1: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'd still hit that
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by faith551(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sh**t, wah d fuq undecided undecided
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by niggi4life(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
At first i thought it was a photoshop, until i went to her Instagram page and saw her Vids
She's really pretty but with a No go area Body
Here is her IG for doubting thomases https://www.instagram.com/julia_vins/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Are you kidding me? shocked. I swear no guy should try the cow-girl s*x style with this girl oh

or else lipsrsealed embarassed

You didn't give us reason why o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? / Dakore Egbuson Akande Signs New Management Deal With Upfront & Personal / One Percent Int'l Unveils OAP, Adaora Onyechere Sydney As New Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.