Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You (12081 Views)

KCEE Acquired A Fresh Sexy Doll Face / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Toke Makinwa: A Painted Doll Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
niggi4life:
At first i thought it was a photoshop, until i went to her Instagram page and saw her Vids
She's really pretty but with a No go area Body
Here is her IG for doubting thomases https://www.instagram.com/julia_vins/?hl=en

Mehn. Lots of my colleagues in the office argued that it was photo shop. Until they went online.

Somehow on a lighter note. How about these two babes bursting your house and threatening to beat you up.
Will you beg or keep your ego and fight them.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

I think slightly different from your opinion. I think people tends to be attracted to their areas of lack. You see a fat person, strong attracted to slim people vice versa.

I think it could apply here with a very skinny, little muscle guy attracted to beauties like this. Remember this babe is really cute despite the muscles

nah-areas of lacks not but in terms of size.
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Dreyl(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
ShayGirl:

Mehn...that would be like throwing away my dignity of being a Lady away...May God not allow me go through such exercise even in my nightmares..gringrin.
Who go toast me with that kind appearance abeg?undecided
i will *winks*
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by smellingmenses: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
she still has a feminine brain in her skull
Icecomrade:

Where are those guys that like intimidating ladies. Am sure they cant mess with this one.
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Are you kidding me? shocked. I swear no guy should try the cow-girl s*x style with this girl oh

or else lipsrsealed embarassed
Lmao

The girl is seriously dedicated to her bodybuilding sport. I bet she can bench-press 90kg, and squat 100kg/105kg.

Hope she's not taking anabolic steroids tho
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

Mehn. Lots of my colleagues in the office argued that it was photo shop. Until they went online.

Somehow on a lighter note. How about these two babes bursting your house and threatening to beat you up.
Na to beg them sure pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by AnodaIT(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

Na to start a lecture on how you value women as your mother
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

You didn't give us reason why o
lipsrsealed just lemme, i no wan say rubbish 2day grin
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by SWG25: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'll smash her still.
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
CFCman:

Lmao

The girl is seriously dedicated to her bodybuilding sport. I bet she can bench-press 90kg, and squat 100kg/105kg.

Hope she's not taking anabolic steroids tho
i think i saw her squatting over 200kg on her IG page. strong girl, really.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Her face is too damn pretty for that sort of body.
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
FredBloggs:
i think i saw her squatting over 200kg on her IG page. strong girl, really.
Wow!!
200kg is a lot of weight o. That's like 440lbs.
It's only 0.2% of men that can squat such a weight.
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by waternogetenemy: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
rokiatu:
Her face is too damn pretty for that sort of body.

grin grin

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by SONIA54320(f): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
who go be the boss for bed

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by LOVEGINO(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Icecomrade:
I saw these pics and wondered why a parent would allow such a pretty girl like this do sports as a career
holy ghooooooost fire!
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed just lemme, i no wan say rubbish 2day grin

Lolz. No wahala. I had a naughty mind then. Was looking forward to naughty stuffs.
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ShayGirl(f): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=Dreyl post=46611273]i will *winks*[/quote

Lol..if I hear??
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ShayGirl(f): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

You go shock babe. This babes body structure is already giving some guys on Nairaland hard on. Guys will still follow you like mad.

Choi!! Don't tell me you're one of such guys liking that look...undecided
I fear u o
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
She can squat 2 men weighing 198lbs (90kg) each shocked
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Dreyl(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=ShayGirl post=46638646][/quote]i'm serious...
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by Icecomrade: 6:22am On Jun 17, 2016
ShayGirl:

Choi!! Don't tell me you're one of such guys liking that look...undecided
I fear u o

Lolz. Not giving me a hard on at all. But u know this thing with guys, exploring stuffs and trying out new stuff.

I can guarantee you that 90 out of 100 guys would want to explore and get a feel of how much the changes in her body will make the down side feel.

How much energy she is capable of bringing on to the act, and how much variations she can bring on
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ShayGirl(f): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Icecomrade:

Lolz. Not giving me a hard on at all. But u know this thing with guys, exploring stuffs and trying out new stuff.

I can guarantee you that 90 out of 100 guys would want to explore and get a feel of how much the changes in her body will make the down side feel.

How much energy she is capable of bringing on to the act, and how much variations she can bring on

Alright! Guess I understand better now! cheesy
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ShayGirl(f): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Dreyl:
i'm serious...
ok o:x
Re: This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You by ShayGirl(f): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Dreyl:
i'm serious...
ok o:x

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer And Student Caught "Doing Things" Inside Office / Wizkid Toeing The Line Of Lil Wayne, Chris Brown And Co. See What He Just Did. / Kidnappers Of Osayomore Joseph Demand N200m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.