Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property (851 Views)

Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper / Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2016
Senator Musilu Obanikoro, wednesday, reacted to the invasion of his residence at Ikoyi and that of his children and their respective households by the operatives of the EFCC in search for God-knows-what.

On his facebook page, he made the following statements condemning the actions of the security operatives and the government of the day:
"I cannot submit myself to such
glaring witchhunt, Injustice and
Charade but I'll fight it legally, with
God and Clear Conscience on my
side.
The Illegal Invasion without EFCC
invitation, Notice of Investigation
or a Court Order is a Mockery of
the Intelligence of Nigerians."

He also dismissed the excersise as an attempt to silence the opposition in the country by the powers that be.

In his words, "If hounding PDP members will
solve Nigeria's Economic Woes, then
we Welcome it. This Rather is a
Woeful Attempt to Distract from
those Woes.
If the harassment of PDP members
will help Government to Deliver
Good Governance, many of us
would Submit ourselves willingly
to Martyrdom.

Obanikoro has since relocated to the United states where he is said to be furthering his Education.

Source: The OP.
*quotes lifted from his upadates @ facebook.com/ Senator Musilu Obanikoro
Re: Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by Mjshexy(f): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Ogbeni just submit yourself & stop ranting from ur hideout, if truly ur hands are clean u will surely gain freedom but i honestly doubt it. If Buhari wanted witch hunting all pdp members, Fayose would have been in the pit right now sad
Re: Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by Lusola15: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Come home and be a hero
Re: Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by jaybee3(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2016
They all shout witch-hunt but we now know they shared the yam with reckless abandonment
Re: Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by DaBullIT(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2016
bWAHAHAHAH , Come home ? Him no fit

Koro my boy , remember how you led armed thugs to Adeleke's house in Ede and how you and DSS invaded Osun state to rig elections ?

Thus far , it's only the arms funds that's being probed , the diversion of said funds to campaign is glaring

Koro , Interpol don dey find you
Lusola15:
Come home and be a hero
Re: Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by vedaxcool(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Lol grin grin grin Brother when are you coming back home?
Re: Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by adekolaelect(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Pls come home 2 solve Nigeria economy problems we need u as a minister of kuje prison
Re: Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by Justiceleague1: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
post=46594002:
Pls come home 2 solve Nigeria economy problems we need u as a minister of kuje prison
this is a coup against ctrlaltdel
Re: Obanikoro Reacts On The Efcc's Invasion Of His Property by T9ksy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
many of us would Submit ourselves willingly to Martyrdom.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indeed!!!

LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

The Handshake: Aisha Buhari And The Alaafin Of Oyo / Breaking News: President Buhari Sacks Kachickwu As GMD Of NNPC / 90 People Dead 1154 Injured And 1563 Soldiers Arrestedduring Failed Militarycoup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.