Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nollywood Actress -angela Okorie Opens Up About Her Marriage, Career …. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress -angela Okorie Opens Up About Her Marriage, Career …. (740 Views)

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Funke Akindele, Anita Joseph, Angela Okorie & Uche Elendu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress -angela Okorie Opens Up About Her Marriage, Career …. by veeluv2015(f): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
future plans. She also opened up on her marriage crash rumours.

Read excerpts from the interview below:

What is new about Angela Okorie?
We are still doing what we know how to do best. Presently, I am filming on the Island (Lagos Island), and it’s all about violence against women, and also women that are not happy in their marriages. We are talking about domestic violence.
At what point did you discover your talent for acting?
I have been in the game for five years plus. I was a model before acting happened. It all started when I followed a friend to location and it turned out they needed a pretty girl for a character, and I just fitted into the role seamlessly. However, since I wasn’t an actress, I was not very keen but they insisted. So, I said ‘okay, guys just give me some time to think about this’. A week after, my friend was like ‘Angela, you have to do this’ and that was it.

Aside acting, what other cre­ative sides do you have?
(Laughter) Well, I sing. While growing up I sang in church. I grew up in a Christian home and I was always singing even at home. But when I went into modeling, I left the music part of me. However, I had recorded some songs before I started modeling. I still have my catalogue of songs.
Any plans of going into mu­sic?
(Laughter) I don’t know. You know, I am very unpredictable. I could just wake up one morning and start singing. The truth is that the things that have actually worked for me are not the ones I planned for.
What has been your most challenging role?

Source: http://blog.iyodatv.com/nollywood-actress-angela-okorie-opens-up-about-her-marriage-career/

Re: Nollywood Actress -angela Okorie Opens Up About Her Marriage, Career …. by integritylady(f): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
delectablegyal:
Click like if you want lalasticlala sacked.
sacked as the CEO of Nairaland......
#smile

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Open Up His Secret Of Becoming Africa's Richest Man / I Don’t Hate Igbo And Never Dated A Fulani Man-queeneth Agbor / Check Out This Stylish Man Who Sells Roasted Corn Decked In Suit And Hat (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.