Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Abuja Brace Up: Experience A Better Way To Live | The LEGEND Is True - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Brace Up: Experience A Better Way To Live | The LEGEND Is True (700 Views)

Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? / How GTB Defraud With *737#. Personal Experience: A Must-read For GTB Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Brace Up: Experience A Better Way To Live | The LEGEND Is True by Ping411: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
While I was in Abuja, I got an opportunity to experience a promising multi-media service brand, Legend. One of the simple things that I value in life is truly unlimited fast Internet and that is exactly what I got from Legend.

During my time in Abuja, I noticed a major Billboard in the heart of Maitama with the slogan “The Legend is True”. I quickly caught on that, Legend is an exclusive multi-media service brand that is taking the lead in the multi-media space. Legend provides premium cable TV entertainment, unlimited Internet access, local and international voice calls and home automation & security systems, all available on one connection. Legend is like nothing before in Nigeria, and you know what, it actually works!

Being inquisitive by nature, after my pleasant experience with Legend Zone (Wi-Fi hotspots that deliver incredible high-speed and unlimited premium HD content at key locations outside the home), I took an extra step to find out more about Legend by visiting their Experience Centre and I was even more impressed by the brand and product/service offerings.

At the experience centre in the Maitama area, I got a better insight about Legend Internet, Legend TV, Legend Voice and Legend Home. However, as I stated earlier what really stood out to me is the unbeatable speed of the Internet. I couldn’t believe it, but Legend truly delivers unlimited Internet access at an amazing speed of up to 8 megabits per second. For those that know me, I thrive on being connected as I am constantly working on multiple things.

For me, Legend services enables me to do more with truly unlimited access, everyday, 24/7. I was able to stream movies with no buffering issues, I visited a number of sites at the same time, and accessed my Netflix account to view a series of programmes.

It is so refreshing to experience a brand that follows through on their service promise especially since many tech providers have failed to follow through on their promises. Frankly, in this day and age, especially with advancements in technology, these should be no problem at all.

You know what? Don’t just take my word for it. If you live in Abuja, simply book an appointment to visit the experience centre in order to be fully immersed in the latest innovation that will change your view and enhance your lifestyle...

Learn more --- https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/abuja-brace-up-experience-a-better-way-to-live-the-legend-is-true/

Re: Abuja Brace Up: Experience A Better Way To Live | The LEGEND Is True by Ping411: 1:22am On Jun 17, 2016
!

(1) (Reply)

There Is Something Intriguing About Trading / Help!, How Can I Import Goods From USA Manufacturers?? / Naira Gains Further Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.