Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) (35896 Views)

Roger Brown Steps Down As Seplat CEO Over Allegations Of Racism / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by fadayopaul(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Popular Computer Scientist & Philanthropist BILL GATES is overwhelm as he fulfils on his dream tonight.
Playing Alongside Tennis Legend @rogerfederer in #MATCHFORAFRICA campaign.

Taking This to social media; shared a photo on his Instagram page, caption;

I’m a huge fan of @rogerfederer, so the chance to play tennis with him is a dream come true.
It’s also a great opportunity to shine a light on the terrific philanthropic work that he and his family are doing in Southern Africa.
I will get to play Alongside him again tonight on #match for Africa ( which you can watch live on Facebook)

Source: Instagram : https://instagram.com/p/Bf9mVpClLYJ/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by Benjom(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by Eggcelent(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
2 Great Men From Different "Worlds"

Keep Breaking Records & Setting The Pace As You Inspire Many Others Into Greatness

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Great men.Giving back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dreams come true a lot faster for billionaires.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by JON01: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
MONEY is Everything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
#Match for Africa which you can watch live on Facebook
Live match on Facebook? Just when you think you've seen it all someone comes along with a technological advancement that blows your mind away.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
These are my kinda news

These are my mentor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bill Gates is so passionate about giving. Even his personal dream of one day getting to have a game of tennis with Roger Federer (Swiss master, fed express) is actually geared towards generating funds for more of his philanthropic African projects. He is a true example of what wealthy means.

Roger on the other hand is also a hero. He has fine philanthropic efforts in the southern part of Africa and being Tennis' finest ever gives more awe to his humble role in trying to make lives better in that part of the African continent.

I say kudos to both men. They are icons and gods in their fields and are still inspiration for we the upcoming generation of bright minds hoping to make an impact like they have done.

It is all about digging deep people... Work comes and will always come before Excellent success.. Except in the dictionary.

To the great men.... Making as many lives as possible better in their own ways and also providing beams of inspiration for us all.... I say...

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by ibkgab001: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
That picture alone worth how much in Dollars ?
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Money makes the world goes round and round and round.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
angry

with money you can achieve anything
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by Culin(f): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Great people respect and admire other great people. Yesterday I watched a video of Tiffany Haddish happily saying "I made it!" just because Beyonce mentioned her name in a song. You, just common presenter in a local radio station, you will insult your colleagues, you will post picture on IG and caption with beefs and rants.

11 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Comes true or comes through? I am not correcting but genuinely asking?

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
It is annoying when you sleep and you entered Canada in your dream only to wake up and start hearing ..
Ekaaro ologi de oooooo.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
I didn't know rich people had dreams.

Shey, Glo network go gree make person stream live match...?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dream come through...
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by adecz: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
cool
Living legends of their chosen fields of
endeavor..

When you meet an oyibo rich man, you
always know how he made his money.

But black man in black country, For where?
Overnight, you go just hear say person don
hammer.

Nobody go even know how e take get the
money. Next thing na jolly, jolly.

Then, poor man no dey ever smell him
fellow blackman money.

Una black ppl, you berra change your evil ways...

1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by helphelp: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
T
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by RexEmmyGee: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
One day I'll play with him to.

Someone, please screenshot this
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by lincs25(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
When there is money dreams must come through!
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why e no go come through? When u are the richest in the world ur dream must always come through grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Two men who are great in their different respective field of play ..

When Technology Great meets Tennis Guru...

Meanwhile

Who will want to see buhari a his dream come true.?
Even Almajaris are fasting rejecting him
Except Sarkki and Omenkalives.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
fadayopaul:
The Popular Computer Scientist & Philanthropist BILL GATES is overwhelm as he fulfils on his dream tonight.
Playing Alongside Tennis Legend @rogerfederer in #MATCHFORAFRICA campaign.

Taking This to social media; shared a photo on his Instagram page, caption;

I’m a huge fan of @rogerfederer, so the chance to play tennis with him is a dream come true.
It’s also a great opportunity to shine a light on the terrific philanthropic work that he and his family are doing in Southern Africa.
I will get to play Alongside him again tonight on #match for Africa ( which you can watch live on Facebook)

Source: Instagram : https://instagram.com/p/Bf9mVpClLYJ/

...but why Federer come curve leg like slay-king for that first picture like that? Blessed men there althesame

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Everybody likes Roger...... A real Legend

He's always facing front.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bill Gate loves Africa sha.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
...and my worry here is money to buy groundnut to soak my garri. Worries of the rich are hilarious sometimes. grin
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Great Men

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by CHAVINCI: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
you are whyning me?abi it's a dream come true for federer

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
up and above...no traffic jam at all.
Re: Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
What a dream!!!!!

For my fellow nigerians, we dream of hammering ooooo..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub / Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.