Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member (4537 Views)

Nairaland Most Viewd This / # Nigeria 100: Annual list of the most powerful and influential Nigerians, 2018 / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
you don't say it my dear

Its a taboo to get electricity on for even half a day

Just that I already expected something like that cos am coming to 9ja

so am not too disappointed though
..really?...in accra..they dont take light without reasons oo...thats why people in kumasi wont vote my Mahama chaii!
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
firstking01:
i pmed you my digits, flash me so we can talk berra on whatsapp. saw your mail but i'm having issues reading wy mail.
mo ti gbo sir!
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
makydebbie:
..really?...in accra..they dont take light without reasons oo...thats why people in kumasi wont vote my Mahama chaii!
Kumasinos are hypocrites,especially the Ashanti's. Whatever Mahama will do they will never like. Kumasi had stable electricity before I departed

Mahama will still win and they moan as usual

Here in Benin City we just had a fourth lights out

I wish some of them have been here before
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Kumasinos are hypocrites,especially the Ashanti's. Whatever Mahama will do they will never like. Kumasi had stable electricity before I departed

lol...Mahama go win...no mind those ashanti's..but they are on nairaland dont let them come for you oo
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...Mahama go win...no mind those ashanti's..but they are on nairaland dont let them come for you oo
hahaha

Really

For their own safety I wish they don't

Am the kind of person they will never wish to get engaged to

Just forget them
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
hahaha
Really

For their own safety I wish they don't
Am the kind of person they will never wish to get engaged to

Just forget them
lol...so where do you prefer..gh or naija
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...so where do you prefer..gh or naija
haha

you know 9ja is dope but Ghana is super dopper

Gh all day
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
haha

you know 9ja is dope but Ghana is super dopper

Gh all day
lol...who do you have in mind for miss nl na?
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...who do you have in mind for miss nl na?
lol

You know I like 3 of them na

Ivy.y

Mimz.y

Refine.r
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by Boring: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
lol

You know I like 3 of them na

Ivy.y
Mimz.y
Refine.r
you do pms...make we talk serious matter
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
makydebbie:
you do pms...make we talk serious matter
never done it but you can send me
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
SuperSupremo:
never done it but you can send me
done!
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by larabae13(f): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
gbens2000:
which type of ogi,hope is not the akamu am thinking grin
na akamu oo grin
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by larabae13(f): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
greatness22:
Shift for me abeg.
*shifts for him* ooh popcorn I luv popcorn grin make I chop popcorn with ma ogi cool
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by hibiscus76(f): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2016
And now the thread has been totally derailed...
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by JiggamanGh: 6:27am On Jun 16, 2016
SuperSupremo:

Here on nairaland we are one, stop with your tribalism. Mahama is the worst Ghanaian president ever, you don't have to be Ashanti to know that. By God's grace he will loose because Ghana has suffered a lot under his administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by iamord(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2016
SuperSupremo:

Why wash your dirty linens in public Do you you really understand the state of the economy under this present administration

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by gbens2000(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2016
larabae13:
na akamu oo grin
chai! odikwa serious sip am well oh,u are on your own wink
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Here on nairaland we are one, stop with your tribalism. Mahama is the worst Ghanaian president ever, you don't have to be Ashanti to know that. By God's grace he will loose because Ghana has suffered a lot under his administration.
you and who are one

You know who are most tribalistic in Ghana,If mahama is the worst why not let your father contest him and let's compare their dignity and level of competence

God knows he is the best for us and chosed him for us and hence forth he won by the grace of God and you are ashamed by the grace of God.

Man can not give man comfort except God because if God says yes no man can say no.All nations are complaining of hardship so that's not peculiar to Ghana.

Just remain a zetetic and a head shaker as you always been.loosing is your trademark!!!
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2016
iamord:

Why wash your dirty linens in public Do you you really understand the state of the economy under this present administration
I don't sir, pls teach me in depth the state of the economy from our last 3 different head of states
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by JiggamanGh: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2016
SuperSupremo:
you and who are one

You know who are most tribalistic in Ghana,If mahama is the worst why not let your father contest him and let's compare their dignity and level of competence

God knows he is the best for us and chosed him for us and hence forth he won by the grace of God and you are ashamed by the grace of God.

Man can not give man comfort except God because if God says yes no man can say no.All nations are complaining of hardship so that's not peculiar to Ghana.

Just remain a zetetic and a head shaker as you always been.loosing is your trademark!!!

You are fool so I will leave with your foolish thoughts. Any reasonable Ghanaian knows that the country is going to hell, this president is not only corrupt but incompetent.

By the end of this year he will no longer be my president.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2016
JiggamanGh:

You are fool so I will leave with your foolish thoughts. Any reasonable Ghanaian knows that the country is going to hell, this president is not only corrupt but incompetent.

By the end of this year he will no longer be my president.
you need common sense man

Just go bring your competent father to come and contest and I will help his sorry a*s get zero vote.

You call your ignorance reasonable

Tweaaaaa!!!
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by JiggamanGh: 1:22am On Jun 17, 2016
SuperSupremo:
you need common sense man

Just go bring your competent father to come and contest and I will help his sorry a*s get zero vote.

You call your ignorance reasonable

Tweaaaaa!!!

Is your wh0re of a mother that has no sense. I tried to be civil with you but it seems you are one of those villagers with no sense.

Bleep you and your whole generation from today till the time you return the wretched hole that you came from, which is your mom dirty azzhole.
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 1:31am On Jun 17, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Is your wh0re of a mother that has no sense. I tried to be civil with you but it seems you are one of those villagers with no sense.

Bleep you and your whole generation from today till the time you return the wretched hole that you came from, which is your mom dirty azzhole.
wow!!!

Am well grown over this man,when you grow up you gonna understand me.

I will give you no more room to exhibit your toddlessness in such a whimsical and capricious manner,you can't either drag me to your level of stupidness only to beat me with your rich experience so suit yourself

You can keep barking like your father's real son right
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by JiggamanGh: 3:32am On Jun 17, 2016
SuperSupremo:
wow!!!

Am well grown over this man,when you grow up you gonna understand me.

I will give you no more room to exhibit your toddlessness in such a whimsical and capricious manner,you can't either drag me to your level of stupidness only to beat me with your rich experience so suit yourself

You can keep barking like your father's real son right

Wow!! When we act civil, you fools take it as a sign of weakness. I started with civility but your dumbazzz brought my father into it, now that I bring your LovePeddler of a mother into it, your punk azz is crying foul.

Next time don't pop off on people you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by iamord(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I don't sir, pls teach me in depth the state of the economy from our last 3 different head of states

Oh... Seeing your post with JiggamanGh I suppose you know better..
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 5:23am On Jun 17, 2016
iamord:

Oh... Seeing your post with JiggamanGh I suppose you know better..
I don't Sir. educate me through
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by SuperSupremo(m): 5:27am On Jun 17, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Wow!! When we act civil, you fools take it as a sign of weakness. I started with civility but your dumbazzz brought my father into it, now that I bring your LovePeddler of a mother into it, your punk azz is crying foul.

Next time don't pop off on people you know nothing about.
wow!!!

Hail your degree of stupidity!

Just that I can't imagine that cap on you head

Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by iamord(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I don't Sir. educate me through
like I said from your post with JiggamanGh I suppose you know enough. But as for me, I love my country and will not see my country falling and not take actions come November. Yes they say Ghana is moving, to what level.? Kufour regime accelerated Ghana from a hipc low income country to a lower middle income. A position that the question has been begging as to why Ghana, one of the most peaceful and economic stable countries with policies that promote business has been lingering with such a meagre gdp.. It took the npp 8 years to help position Ghana and put it on a path way to recovery. Am not saying kufour was any saint but there are facts. Am Not of any party but will do what's best for the country. In 07 oil was discovered in commercial quantities and the ball was set in motion. So much investment poured into Ghana making it the fastest growing economy in the world and became once again an African success story.. But the same ol tribal balderdash you are exhibiting is what got over many Ghanaians and they voted with sentiments. Under Attah Mills the developments slowed down as Attah Mills spent majority of the time nursing his health issues thereby reducing performance. From that time on till now Ghana dropped from being the fastest growing economy to seeking help from imf. Within the space of few years. Like how did we get here there are some things that at this age in time we should not be experiencing . So am not going to look and applaud mediocrity. As it stands, cote divoire that just came out if war is already moving on a faster phase of development. As the oil prices plunge and countries try to diversify to keep their countries afloat. It will no longer be a walk in the park as we have 3 countries fighting to be the full fledge hub of the region. There has to be a change if Ghana is to move forward. And the incumbent does not have it

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by JiggamanGh: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
iamord:
like I said from your post with JiggamanGh I suppose you know enough. But as for me, I love my country and will not see my country falling and not take actions come November. Yes they say Ghana is moving, to what level.? Kufour regime accelerated Ghana from a hipc low income country to a lower middle income. A position that the question has been begging as to why Ghana, one of the most peaceful and economic stable countries with policies that promote business has been lingering with such a meagre gdp.. It took the npp 8 years to help position Ghana and put it on a path way to recovery. Am not saying kufour was any saint but there are facts. Am Not of any party but will do what's best for the country. In 07 oil was discovered in commercial quantities and the ball was set in motion. So much investment poured into Ghana making it the fastest growing economy in the world and became once again an African success story.. But the same ol tribal balderdash you are exhibiting is what got over many Ghanaians and they voted with sentiments. Under Attah Mills the developments slowed down as Attah Mills spent majority of the time nursing his health issues thereby reducing performance. From that time on till now Ghana dropped from being the fastest growing economy to seeking help from imf. Within the space of few years. Like how did we get here there are some things that at this age in time we should not be experiencing . So am not going to look and applaud mediocrity. As it stands, cote divoire that just came out if war is already moving on a faster phase of development. As the oil prices plunge and countries try to diversify to keep their countries afloat. It will no longer be a walk in the park as we have 3 countries fighting to be the full fledge hub of the region. There has to be a change if Ghana is to move forward. And the incumbent does not have it

Cosign a million times.
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by V0lv0(f): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Jiggamangh come on man. Clearly you can see they are not Ghanaians and am starting to get the feeling they are the same person(maky and supremo) They just both happen to be ghanain born Nigerians who speak and act like Nigerians and have nothing good to state about Ghana. Real ghanaians are very patriotic irrespective of where we are born or grew up. Ghanaians are not tribalitic like that. I have been observing a lot and ......just open or eyes and see clearly. Don't let them fools get you all hot and bothered...
Superhombreno often times than not has nothing good to say about Ghana,ghanaina men and women. Like seriously would a true Ghanaian say that? Am so over these fake wannabes. We know ourselves smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Big Thank You To NAIRALAND / The Profile Of Chief Sir Felix Chidi Idiga / Invitation To Attend NSIA Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.