Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member (4538 Views)

Nairaland Most Viewd This / # Nigeria 100: Annual list of the most powerful and influential Nigerians, 2018 / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by Kelewele(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...i will i'm working on it i know the first stanza already..God bless our homeland Ghana..
Hahaha!!At least it's better than none
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kelewele:
Hahaha!!At least it's better than none
lol...yh...nice meeting you tho i think i just met the "nicest" ghanaian on nl...ur moniker i love it fried peppery plantain right?
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by Kelewele(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...yh...nice meeting you tho i think i just met the "nicest" ghanaian on nl...ur moniker i love it fried peppery plantain right?
Right on point.Its one of my favourite delicacies.I enjoy it most after having my supper.I was enjoying it while registering on nairaland so I couldn't settle for any better name.gringringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kelewele:
Right on point.Its one of my favourite delicacies.I enjoy it most after having my supper.I was enjoying it while registering on nairaland so I couldn't settle for any better name.gringringringringrin
lol...dats nice i love it too..
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by Kelewele(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...dats nice i love it too..
That's good to know.Anyway nice meeting you.Time to catch some sleep I'm outta here
Re: Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member by makydebbie(f): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Kelewele:
That's good to know.Anyway nice meeting you.Time to catch some sleep I'm outta here
Good night then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Big Thank You To NAIRALAND / The Profile Of Chief Sir Felix Chidi Idiga / Invitation To Attend NSIA Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.