Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) (122479 Views)

Timaya's Bootylicious Girlfriend Unveiled / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Sister Is Beautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by goshen26: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
until I see them together idontbilivit
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Jamean(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
She looks like his aunty
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
laivwire:
Are those eyelashes real?

I Thought I was the only who noticed lol
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by SailorXY: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Abeg who all these kind news go epp?
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Here we go again!

But the lady is beautiful sha
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by passionate88: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
I talk am say whitey sure pass these Naija crayfish. Broke ass bishees

1 Like

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by THONZE(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
BELLO,,,,,SEE WETIN GIRL DEY TELL YOU,,,,,,,SAY YOU GO SLEEP OUTSIDE........ AFTER YOU GO COME DEY CLAIM MEGA SUPER STAR...LIKE SAY YOU BE SUPERMAN.....AM NOT HATING....AM YOUR FAN BUT HANDLE YOUR CASE WELL.....PEACE....
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
laivwire:
Are those eyelashes real?
no, she used youcam makeup photo editing application on android.

2 Likes

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by THONZE(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
BELLO,,,,,SEE WETIN GIRL DEY TELL YOU,,,,,,,SAY YOU GO SLEEP OUTSIDE........ AFTER YOU GO COME DEY CLAIM MEGA SUPER STAR...LIKE SAY YOU BE SUPERMAN.....AM NOT HATING....AM YOUR FAN BUT HANDLE YOUR AFFAIR WELL.....PEACE....
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by timilehin007(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
. H
waiting for your modification
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Yksoul(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
O BOY THAT IS MY DREAM GIRL,WHITE SPOTLESS PIKIN! O MY GOD.WA SERE OMO

1 Like

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
timilehin007:
Babydoll eye balls ..truth thus girl no fine if not for her skin colour she's just average.

Only if most if you can behold
ur babe fine pass her?
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by oshiiteoku: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
She is very very beautiful,na godwin
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by kally90(f): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why will you steal my crush?
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Alezy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
BaeBella:
embarassed grin ABAOBI won't find this funny oo korede. indeed you've broken some hearts
lolz. ..is urs included??
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by EMMANTOP1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Korede get eyes o.... And besides, He no trust naija babes. #naija babes Society, change ur ways now

1 Like

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
I must marry the 2nd wife this year and it must be Oyinbo

I just cant guarantee my life-span afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Plain jane undecided

Carry the dwarf and go lol

1 Like

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
timilehin007:
waiting for your modification
.... I just did.
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by EMMANTOP1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Korede get eyes o.... And besides, He no trust naija babes. #naija babes Society, change ur ways now grin
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is Korede's mother I beg. Lol

RELATED >> See What Liam Hemsworth did to Myley Cyrus https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/06/whats-up-betwee-miley-cyrus-and-liam.html
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
She is pretty but what's with all the editing?

1 Like

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Tmboy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
And aow does that make headline
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by moredollar(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Omo, d girl set........
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by claxicalhabay(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
i now pronounce you 'mother and child'

1 Like

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
She look Russian. Better Meat.
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
sugar mummy reloaded
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
He used to have a baby face not until he showed this side view picture undecided
ur heart follow break lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
damn. this girl eh
Re: Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) by princeisah26(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
In vector voice "sheyb you don see mugu"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! / Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.