Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,235 members, 7,957,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. (1511 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / Best Nigerian Novel U Eva Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by IBOGIRL1: 2:12am On Aug 30, 2009
Guys wats d coolest line u eva read in a book simply means, a line u read in a book, that stuck 2u makin u memorise & fond of usin it. Mine's : "u are dead witout money" gotten 4rm1 of hadley chase's novel.
Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by Scofield007(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2009
Mine is 'no sane mosquito in its right senses will drop its wings, so i'm sure they must be dead' from sizwe bansi is dead. Its been a long time i read the book so i cant remember the name of the author. I'm not even sure if thats the correct line, but i like to use that way, especially proverbially.

1 Like

Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by sheriffman(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2009
She had a pair of legs that can cause car accidents

thats a line from a james hadley chase book can't remember the title right now
Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2009
Hmmm ~~ Mine is from a Frederick Forsyth novel - The Fist of God.

It was the opening line of the book. I can't remember the exact line but I think it was something like this ''The man who had 20 seconds to live was laughing''.
Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
One is -he was a wolf who doesn't bother to put on sheep's clothing. thats hadley chase. another is- she had a rear end that stopped traffic, john grisham, 3-as much chances of survival as a snowball in hell, tom clancy. list of expences that'll terrify an accountant, tom clancy,

1 Like

Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by candidlily(f): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2009
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
(Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy")
Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2013
I have forgotten the novel.

After given an explanation, the guy said 'now, I see...'

And the man who did the explanation said 'no you do not see, you only perceive'

Lol! cool
Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by spacyzuma(m): 2:22am On Dec 13, 2014
"...Promising much, but giving little. Basking in the vanity of being desired." - Peopl of the City [Cyprian Ekwensi]
Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by ItsAaliyah: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and
God! I loved her well." - Diana Gabaldon,
Dragonfly in Amber

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to
live to be a hundred minus one day so I
never have to live without you."
-A.A. Milne
Winnie the Pooh

"A room without books is
like a body without a soul." Marcus
Tullius Cicero"

"If you want to know what a
man's like, take a good look at how he
treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-- J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and The
Goblet of Fire)

I have always imagined that
Paradise will be a kind of
library.
Jorge Luis Borges

Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by Mztonya: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fiction's based on reality
Writer's a word without gender
- Nora Roberts ( summer pleasures)
Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by Stephxoblessed(f): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
i will add one later
Re: Watz D Coolest Line U Eva Read In A Book. by chukwusi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
The more u sweat in practice , the less u bleed in combat.
Rogue warrior by Edward Marcinko

(1) (Reply)

Fake Prophet, Madam Boy’s Quarters, Iyobosa And Other Nigerians / Adventures Of Jonny (free-write-rhyme) / True Crime: Blood ,sex And Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.