Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) (3463 Views)

Nigerias Own Facebook Built By A Nairalander / The Latest Nigeria Social Network Site 2017 / Help Me In Reviewing My Social Network Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
http://www.friendzone.com.ng Nigerias own facebook with the aim of uniting Nigerians and Africans at large Also stand the chance to win #200in our daily quizes
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by guru01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
When I click on login, I got 500 error.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Booyakasha(f): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
guru01:
When I click on login, I got 404 error.

i think i caused it.. i was testing for vulnerabilities in the script and i nulled the site cry

@terryi, it happened when i did XSS injection on the search, it will load up the server with concurrent requests which as we have seen has jammed the server.. you really need to work on your site's security.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
not really it was caused by d server overloading i noticed it too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by guru01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Booyakasha:

i think i caused it.. i was testing for vulnerabilities in the script and i nulled the site cry
You should be arrested for tempering with someone's hard work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Booyakasha(f): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Terryi:

nope, the homepage works.. try to login to your account
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by guru01(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Terryi:
Is this what you want to use to unite Africa?
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
nah its my work but i think d hosting company i used are having servers issue
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by guru01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Terryi:
I can provide you with good hosting environment with 200% server uptime for 3k.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
which is
guru01:

I can provide you with good hosting environment with 200% server uptime for 3k.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Booyakasha(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Terryi:
Are you sure? it happened immediately i was pentesting the site.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Booyakasha:

its been happening for a while now so am sure
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by guru01(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Terryi:
which is
Send me an email josiahaccounts @ gmail.com
If you are interested, I will create and send you cpanel details.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
ok
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by FincoApps(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Booyakasha:

Like seriously, who sent you to pentest the site...

All these NL script kiddies *smh*

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by amcool4700: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Terryi:
http://www.friendzone.com.ng Nigerias own facebook with the aim of uniting
Nigerians and Africans at large Also stand the chance to win #200in our daily
quizes
Be a MOBILE application developer expert in 3 days without coding.

how?

By getting access to an online application builder for lifetime.

You can build and publish your application for iOS, Android, Kindle, and as a mobile website. You need no special skills. No coding is required.

There are templates for restaurants, sports, entertainment, business, portfolio, music, e-commerce, games.

The main features are:

Fast: only minutes to design
Use Push Notifications
Use your own Files in your App
Use HTML, CSS and Javascript
Create Images Galleries Easily And Quickly
GPS And Locations Integration
Use RSS Feeds
Make Money from Ads or In-App Purchases
Scan And Create QR Codes
Display And Share Videos
Create Shopping Carts
Include responsive Webpages in your App
Publish Books or Magazines
Submission for you to App Store
Update your App without new Submission

With this application builder, you can publish your app to App Store, Play Store, Kindle and as mobile website.

Create and develop an apps business:

Here you can publish unlimited applications and mobile websites for lifetime. No monthly fee! Build apps for local businesses, and charge them each month! Create informational apps monetized with ads!

Here are the main features: http://www.apploadyou.com/features2.html

How can learn to use this app builder?

if that is your question do not worry because this package comes with complete video tutorial that will help you to master from basic to pro of this app builder.

email me ann-smith@outlook.com
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by dsypha(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Naija developers be wasting keystrokes, electricity, money, and time when there are real problems to solve. Oga, biko, do you seriously believe you will succeed with this thing?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by teampregar(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Why is it that Nigerians dont always respect intellectual property or copyright, My guy ur site is a pure facebook carbon copy, dis tins fit back fire you ohh, u stole all facebook web design and experience for mobile(i never check pc), i just showed ur websites sign in page to someone(covered the name) immediately d person saw it she said it was facebook. If facebook sees this they will say u are misleading users to ur site thinkin its the actual facebook.. Ehem wehn i visit ur help page i get a 404 Not Found Error , I also observed u have to be registered before u can view the terms of service page, how will someone register in something that he/she doesnt know d terms.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Booyakasha:

@terryi, it happened when i did XSS injection on the search, it will load up the server with concurrent requests which as we have seen has jammed the server.. you really need to work on your site's security.
Chai! bad bad people, diaris God o.

But why is this your ehm site showing this now - http://www.friendzone.com.ng/maka/why
maka why? this site is still in pre-alpha release state as far as i am concerned. Showing errors unnecessarily.

@op, but why is this one showing like this now - http://www.friendzone.com.ng/search.php?q=%3C%3C%3E%3F%3F%7D%7D%40%23%24%25%5E%26*%28 - ?
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
dsypha:
Naija developers be wasting keystrokes, electricity, money, and time when there are real problems to solve. Oga, biko, do you seriously believe you will succeed with this thing?
yes i believe it will succeed
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
teampregar:
Why is it that Nigerians dont always respect intellectual property or copyright, My guy ur site is a pure facebook carbon copy, dis tins fit back fire you ohh, u stole all facebook web design and experience for mobile(i never check pc), i just showed ur websites sign in page to someone(covered the name) immediately d person saw it she said it was facebook. If facebook sees this they will say u are misleading users to ur site thinkin its the actual facebook.. Ehem wehn i visit ur help page i get a 404 Not Found Error , I also observed u have to be registered before u can view the terms of service page, how will someone register in something that he/she doesnt know d terms.
sorry but i didnt use their codes i created my own codes i just like their designs so i used it and i'm still working on d help page
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
teampregar:
and like i said am starting up wat Africa will call theirs
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by FincoApps(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Is it me or the site looks scattered and not responsive
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
mayb its u though some of its parts are nt yet complete
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
FincoApps:
Is it me or the site looks scattered and not responsive
I observed the same thing. Like the about page. . . .
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
dhtml18:
I observed the same thing. Like the about page. . . .
ya u are right d about page is not fully complete yet
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by guru01(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
@terryi keep working, you will get there soon.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
All in all, it is a very good job with lots of good prospects. Keep up the good work.
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
guru01:
@terryi keep working, you will get there soon.
dhtml18:
All in all, it is a very good job with lots of good prospects. Keep up the good work.
tanks
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by macaranta(m): 12:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Booyakasha:

Evil one grin
Hi boboyakasha,youve been bashing me since ages.I will like to connect with you(not LinkedIn )I believe I can learn a few things from you,let's forge an alliance(GOT).
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Laolballs: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why reinvent the wheel? This is facebook version -5. 5
There is is this popular saying of mine

Never reinvent a wheel , if you can't create a new one improve the existing one .. Chikena
Re: Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network) by Terryi: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
yap and dats wat we r about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Z-library Is Down. Since 2009 - 2022. Our Beloved Book Library Website Is Gone / Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos / How Can I Create Multiplication Table Using Qbasic And Fortran? PLS HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.