Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina (719 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Lai Mohammed And Wike Hug At AMAA 2016 In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by emmalezy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Information Minister Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina pictured today, moments before FEC meeting.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/caption-this-photo-of-lai-mohammed-and.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by DLondonboiy: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
the older liar be like " No single lie has ever come outta my mouth since I was born"
and the younger liar be like "shuu??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lai: Femi, the lie you told last week was a very lame one. You are not following in my footsteps at all.

Adeshina: Oga Lia, it is not easy ooo! You know you are a gifted liar, but I am not...Can you give me some useful tips to make my job easier?

Lai: No problem. Number one...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by kinibigdeal(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lai Mohammed : If I hear pem for your mouth again, I will technically beat you up

Femi Adesina: I can explain.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by wowmenow: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
They are discussing how to sack omenka the guy is not doing the job of promoting buhari on Nairaland well

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by kinibigdeal(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lai Mohammed: Femi, this was how my D***k was when I saw Lara Oshiomole

Femi Adesina : You mean it was that Long

Kemi Adeosun (Background): How do I get rid of Baba Lai's long ghost worker

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
wowmenow:
They are discussing how to sack omenka the guy is not doing the job of promoting buhari on Nairaland well
Your level of obsession with me is fast approaching borderline dementia. Endless mentions yet not even a sneeze from me, regardless, you still trudge along.. With all the humanity I have in me, I say GetWellSoon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by wowmenow: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
omenka:
Your level of obsession with me is fast approaching borderline dementia. With all the humanity I have in me, I say GetWellSoon. cheesy

Too much grammar
From a frustrated dude

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by ajebuter(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Liar Muhammed: Wo ogbeni, warn Nigerians, especially Nairalanders to stop calling me ugly names like 'liar' or 'Minister for Egungun Affairs' oh! if I vex eh!

Femi Adeshina: ( Thinking. E ma wo baba agbaya yi sha, na me say make you dey jabo anyhow? ) Yes sir. I will do your bidding ASAP..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

While Pmb Was Away,fulani Herdsmen Didn't Kill A Farmer. / Buhari Appoints Kpotum Idris New IGP / David Cameron not to Resign , i beg all Briton to reconsider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.