Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) (23790 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
See his comment below on istagram:

Today, I joined my Lawyer Femi Falana SAN and his team of lawyers at the Court of Appeal in continuation of our case against my illegal suspension consequently suspending my entire constituency from the House of Representatives. The appeal filed by the House was finally heard and judgement reserved. We thank the Almighty. We have so far served 14 months in suspension. However slowly, surely justice will come for me and my people. I wish to thank my constituents for their patience and keeping faith. The experience of last 14 months has turned out to be probably the best I have had in my entire life.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbO7g4NnDQN/?hl=en&taken-by=abdulabmj

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Ttalk: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
o.k
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Homeboiy: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na u know
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
No igbo man there? Na wa o sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by brainpulse: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Justice must prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na dem sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:

where ?

dem don marginalize una again ?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by SmartMugu: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is Falana so short or Jibrin so tall? I don gerrit from the pix. Looks like a giant talking to a dwarf. Photoshop this pix pls.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by bugidon(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
A very good man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na wetin you buy them give you.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
kolafolabi:
See his comment below on istagram:

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbO7g4NnDQN/?hl=en&taken-by=abdulabmj

congrats ooo
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
may Femi Falana and Mike Ozekhome jes dey chop these politicians money

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by iWasNotHere(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Whistle blower is back always watch your back before they finally waste you.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Aieboocaar(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
someone please take a good look at the last picture, why the black patch on their foreheads?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Bolustical: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:
This is a law court and not a place where they sell gala and lacasera

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Bolustical: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
This dude needs to go on bended knees to the goons that suspended him, else, they will keep frustrating him till 2019
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Aieboocaar:
someone please take a good look at the last picture, why the black patch on their foreheads?? undecided

They are Sunnis

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by ogologoamu: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bolustical:

This is a law court and not a place where they sell gala and lacasera

Yes, those people there are criminals and their criminal lawyers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by NaijaNews247: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
I man.

I support him 100%
http://www.naijanews247.com
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Qyubee(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Of what use is that to you sir?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Pebcak: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS WEARING CHOIR UNIFORM

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by KAYD007(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Aieboocaar:

Those are the mark of prayer warriors! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ndia na ndia
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
KAYD007:

Those are the mark of prayer warriors! undecided

grin grin grin grin

Die by fire
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by efighter: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Aieboocaar:

11 and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, 12 so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody. - 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 New International Version (NIV)

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin And Femi Falana At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by deji17: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
This building is looking good. I did a bit of research and discovered it was built in 1995 by the Military administration. Wonder what our politicians have built since 1999.
They need to sit up and deliver legacy projects to the citizenry

Court of Appeal, Abuja is located at Ralph Shodeinde Street, Three Arms Zone, Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari / Airstrikes Mistakenly Kill 11 Soldiers, 7 Zamfara Villagers, Injure 70 / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.