Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife (540 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife by mayorkun(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
She insists she doesn't regret that decision despite the death of her husband earlier today

In 2013, when OJB was diagnosed of kidney failure, his first wife Mabel Babatunde Okungbowa fondly called ‘Mama J‘ came to his rescue by donating one of her kidneys to save her husband’s life. That decision is one she says she doesn’t regret despite the death of her husband earlier today.In an exclusive chat with THENETNG, Mabel narrates OJB’s last moments saying, ‘it wasn’t really dramatic, it was just the normal signs we see when he’s about going for his dialysis but this time he was in a lot of pains and I was by his side all through.’

We took a photo of Mama J during a visit to her late husband’s house in Surulere, Lagos today.
She continued, ‘this is all so sudden because we were still speaking about plans for his 50th birthday over the weekend’.

When asked how she feels about donating her kidney to him three years ago, she said, ‘I don’t regret it, I did it because I wanted to. I wasn’t forced to do it. After all he’s my husband, so I don’t regret it’.
Source; http://www.naijaphase.com/2016/06/i-dont-have-any-regret-donating-my.html?m=1
Re: I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife by cruzita(f): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
God bless women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife by DLondonboiy: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
cruzita:
God bless women

which one be God bless women??
God bless THAT woman...
you go gree donate one strand of your hair to save person life.....how much more kidney??

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife by lordcyl3(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
he who findeth a good woman as a wife, findeth a good thing and will always obtain favour from the Lord.. may God grant you d fortitude to bear d painful loss mama j. R.I.P Mr. OJB

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife by cruzita(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:

which one be God bless women??
God bless THAT woman...
you go gree donate one strand of your hair to save person life.....how much more kidney??
for some one I love .I can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife by DLondonboiy: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
cruzita:
someone like your boifriend??
Re: I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife by DLondonboiy: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
cruzita:
Re: I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife by cruzita(f): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Some one like my husband not a boyfriend that can leave me anytime

(1) (Reply)

Three Top Nollywood Actree Covers The Reel Edition Of Pride Magazine[photos] / I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!! / RMD Looks Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.