Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) (2000 Views)

Should I Marry Her?!!! / Need A Guy For A Date Am New Here / Life Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
I screenshot this from my facebook Page and. i was like true How many ladies would do this but in a different style ________ to A poor or an average Dude

Am just saying majority ladies who loves money and Wealth will do this and in literally sense She asking the Money In him to Marry Her cool

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by queenoflafia(f): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Husband material grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
I detest this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
I detest this.
[email] If I may ask, why? [/email]
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] If I may ask, why? [/email]
Its abnormal. The norm is for a man to propose.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
Its abnormal. The norm is for a man to propose.
[email] Who made it the norm, please? [/email]
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Who made it the norm, please? [/email]
The contemporary society.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by forghon: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
d chic fine sha if na me u dnt hv to kneel tru message sef I go say yes she fine
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Shadydamsel(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
No time to waste time
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
[email] Are you a feminist? [/email]
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Are you a feminist? [/email]
No.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
No.
[email] Huh... you don't support gender equality? [/email]
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Huh... you don't support gender equality? [/email]
I do but I dont hide under the umbrella of feminism. Most of them are bitter (mostly single) ladies that take feminism to an extreme length.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:

There is no Comtemporary society concerning the creation of the Norm, its particularly cultural pyscologicy playing its ugly part in the World. Countries have Thier way of marriage in india Women are married to men , some part of africa same thing too happena. It doesnt literally means men have to ask a woman out for marriage. love governs all this
Some think its Pride for the man if such happen
Some think its respect for the man
But i think Its Love for Partner be it male or female but genarally culture permits that and if you go against it. Ypu may be perceived odd. Its no NORM in the world , its Cultural beliefs
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
I do but I dont hide under the umbrella of feminism. Most of them are bitter (mostly single) ladies that take feminism to an extreme length.
[email] Just saw this... [/email]
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Just saw this... [/email]
So?
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
So?
[email] So, since you support gender EQUALITY, it shouldn't be only the man's duty to propose - since we're equal.

BTW, you're cute.
[/email]
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees Asking Her A Guy To MARRY HER (photo) by Osjaay(f): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2016
It's soo abnormal. it doesn't make sense

(1) (Reply)

The Best Romantic Spot To Hang Out In Lagos / I Need A Perfect Woman / Want An Igbo Girl In Uk 4 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.