Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today (19257 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receives Chieftaincy Title In Abia / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Speaker Dogara Receives Lawmakers From Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by CACAWA(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by ojotaiye2324: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
That is nice
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rexnegro:
Your own na 1 year? me I registered early 2014 so that's two Years + now....e Be like say na only politicians they want to dey give.

I'm not a politician and I got mine already...
They sent me msg tire since last year before I went to collect it finally early this year.

It is chip enabled and can function as an atm card also

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by sexxieme(m): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2016
How does recieving his National ID card solve the ecomomy meltdown and starvation of Nigeria now?
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by reyin(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2016
why are we always playin politic and showing up with almost everything. Over 90% are stil waitin to get theirs. What is this nw must we all be be in the sit of power to av common thing like i.d easily and on time? Naija wc way?
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Princepoint(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2016
federal government u still dey listen to them
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by drpossibilities(m): 1:49am On Jun 16, 2016
bluecircle470:
I registered since April 9th and I've nt seen mine till now. Haba!!

You dey talk? I registered since 2013. No mind those people. Maybe when you become the Governor of your State, they'll bring it to you. Till then, I guess we have to be patient.
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Rexnegro(m): 2:30am On Jun 16, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I'm not a politician and I got mine already...
They sent me msg tire since last year before I went to collect it finally early this year.

It is chip enabled and can function as an atm card also
I beg bro how did You get it? then did You get to check for availability before You went to point of collection? I Have checked severally in The past so tey e tire me so I lock up after then.
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by gidjah(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2016
same here, really dont know whats wrong with the system o
Realdeals:
This NIMC look like scam! I have register since 2012, my card is not out yet
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by jerry46: 3:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Nawa o, me wey i won do my own next week una discourage me, but den say den go give me temporary one which i go fit de use till i get d original one. Na true say i go fit go with atm for means of identification at registration point?
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by kenoz(m): 4:13am On Jun 16, 2016
okay
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by DedeNkem: 4:21am On Jun 16, 2016
An ab*oki is the president.
Another ab*oki is the senate president.
Again another ab*oki is the speaker of representatives.

Wow! We're in a northern regime!
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Dahveydson(m): 4:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Since 2014 I registered for mine, it's still not ready.

NIMC well done...
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Codedworld1: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria and stupid mentality.
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by cliffbecks: 6:13am On Jun 16, 2016
I can't remember if I still registered -but by 2019 when I become a senator they will bring it to me .
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Omoluabi16(m): 6:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Who needs a f****** national ID when you can easily get a driver's license.
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Kobicove(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2016
So the officials of a government organised a meeting and wasted executive time just to present an identity card to an individual!
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by harridon710(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
so he cannon go to their of and get it, or rather wait for an SMS before going to get it. nonsense
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by harridon710(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
so he cannon go to their office and get it, or rather wait for an SMS before going to get it. nonsense
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Akaujaa(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
NIM, where's my own ID card ooo? Its about 2 years I registered, yet have not received mine. See Dogara wey just registered yesterday...
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by fxskye: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2016
What is News about him receiving his National ID card?

The ID process has been in existence since OBJ administration and for him not to have gotten it before now shows inadequacy/cumbersomeness within the processes, considering his status.

Moreover, that's not leadership by example. He should have go to NIMC office and pick it up by himself. Thereby, setting leadership by example. Abi! since he his own could be delivered to him at his comfort office, so also one as a bank MD can be delivered to one at one's office. And that triple down until it get to lower cadre of the pyramid where when it becomes stiff and opportunity for "Egunje" created for NIMC folks.

I have visited the one in my area twice and the experience was nothing to write home about. Got there 6:20am on my first attempt, it was like a early morning Oyingbo Market in Lagos. And got number 223 in the attendance sheet. After staying till 9:00am and the staff weren't pretty much arrived the office, I left since there was no sign of efficiency from the even the staff that had arrived office. It was a show of "Oga taa, Oga O'taa, Owo Alaru ape"

Second visit was similar to my first visit. Inefficiency and non-chalant attitude to work. To get it done, you need to take permission from your work place for probably 2 days. Which private employer would give you 2 days for because of National ID registration? To worsen the processes, NIMC don't work on Saturday.
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by edudguy(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2016
And so?

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Rkorlah: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2016
for over a year we're my own
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by clogogo(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2016
hisgrace090:
For over a year am still waiting for mine.

Your own is better Mine is since 2 years now .....
I have checked and checked and checked for my name to be listed among people that there card is ready . All to no avail
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by 18SNVL: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Rexnegro:
I beg bro how did You get it? then did You get to check for availability before You went to point of collection? I Have checked severally in The past so tey e tire me so I lock up after then.

The fone number you used to register... Are you still using it? If yes, they will send you a message when your card is ready
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Rexnegro(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

The fone number you used to register... Are you still using it? If yes, they will send you a message when your card is ready
yes bro Am still using it...infact it's my major line sef among my three lines.... I registered mine in lasu main campus in ojo, but since then over 2yrs now no text, No call whatsoever from Them. ve even checked on There site for availability still they said not yet ready.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Celebrates Her 55th Birthday In The Office / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) / Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.