Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... (2421 Views)

One Useless Panel Beater / In Need Of Panel Beater & Car Painter/Oven Baking Professionals (Alimosho axis) / Panel Beater And Painters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... by Pivot5: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello friends,
I own a very clean Lexus car, which i have been very very careful with since i bought it. Unfortunately, a trailer hit me some days ago at Ogba and he smashed the rear side of my car so badly. The body is badly scratched and dented so much that one of the tyres at the rear side is now exposed since the body has gone in due to the impact.....
Now my headache is getting the best panel beater that would rectify that much dent and restore it back as if its a tokunbo car. I want a very very very clean job such that i would not even notice any difference AT ALL. My car is comprehensively insured and my Insurance firm have asked me to submit an estimate of all the repairs, so they can quickly process my claims. But i dont know any trusted panel beater at all.
Please recommend a very good panel beater that can make my car back to its original state 100%, no matter the cost involved. PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS.
Re: The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... by Lexusgs430: 3:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Pivot5:
Hello friends,
I own a very clean Lexus car, which i have been very very careful with since i bought it. Unfortunately, a trailer hit me some days ago at Ogba and he smashed the rear side of my car so badly. The body is badly scratched and dented so much that one of the tyres at the rear side is now exposed since the body has gone in due to the impact.....
Now my headache is getting the best panel beater that would rectify that much dent and restore it back as if its a tokunbo car. I want a very very very clean job such that i would not even notice any difference AT ALL. My car is comprehensively insured and my Insurance firm have asked me to submit an estimate of all the repairs, so they can quickly process my claims. But i dont know any trusted panel beater at all.
Please recommend a very good panel beater that can make my car back to its original state 100%, no matter the cost involved. PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS.

Look within you immediate circle , for friends that can recommend a panelbeater. Their is a nairalander called panelbeater,give him a check
Re: The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... by ogawisdom(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2016
@ pivot5

Go to d best mechanic workshop around ur area, they shld ve a good panel beater or at least ve an idea where u can locate one.

U shld post d pic of d damaged car so dt u can receive advice on hw to go abt d repairs
Re: The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... by mayor2013: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Call on baba shakiru. He is good grin
Re: The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... by MrPristine: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pivot5:
Hello friends,

I think i can be of service to you as we offer excellent panel beating jobs and oven baked respray to look like new. You can check out my website via the link on my signature or give me a call via 08027338500. Would be glad to be of service. smiley
Re: The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... by Jakumo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Go to Oshodi bridge and ask for Baba Momodu. Tell him I sent you, and whatever you do, please for your own sake kindly IGNORE the fat joint of Akure Gold weed in his hand.

1 Like

Re: The Best Panel Beater In Lagos.... by kingreign(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pivot5:
Hello friends,

Gazzuzz is your best bet here. 08023251039. Call him.

In fact go thru some of his works: https://www.nairaland.com/2356445/remotely-follow-vehicle-repairs-online

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Car Through Nairaland With An Honest Car Dealer "TPOUND" / Cost Of AC Fan And Back Shock Absorber For 2005 Corolla Le / Toyota Corolla 2008 (Nigerian Used) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.