Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Need Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Advice (565 Views)

I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Sudden One Month Quit Notice: Please We Need Advice On Solution / Need Advice On Ogun State Tenancy Law Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by lymelyte(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
It is possible to evict a temporary tenants after 3days of staying in my house? I haven't given her receipt and agreements yet. I want to refund her money because she isn't working and looks like problematic lady. Please help
Re: I Need Advice by sseunth(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
dnt judge a book by its cover.....jst 3days and u complaining already....being jobless doesnt mean the end of life
Re: I Need Advice by agarawu23(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
lymelyte:
It is possible to evict a temporary tenants after 3days of staying in my house? I haven't given her receipt and agreements yet. I want to refund her money because she isn't working and looks like problematic lady. Please help
what you are thinking might not be her reality. We have some ppl we think are lifeless but arent what we think. Don't judge with mere observation. I have seen ppl that don't go to work but are very rich.

Don't u think she might/may have ppl working for her?
Re: I Need Advice by lymelyte(m): 12:51am On Jun 16, 2016
agarawu23:
what you are thinking might not be her reality. We have some ppl we think are lifeless but arent what we think. Don't judge with mere observation. I have seen ppl that don't go to work but are very rich.

Don't u think she might/may have ppl working for her?
I don't want to give out the place anymore. She has already exhibited signs already. I want to evacuate her. So is it possible or too late?
Re: I Need Advice by MrMcJay(m): 1:25am On Jun 16, 2016
lymelyte:
I don't want to give out the place anymore. She has already exhibited signs already. I want to evacuate her. So is it possible or too late?

I hope she didn't cough out money for Agency, Agreement and Caution fees though.

You can give her a week's notice to leave. Provided you haven't issued a receipt or agreement yet, profusely apologise to her and refund her rent.
Re: I Need Advice by lymelyte(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2016
MrMcJay:

I hope she didn't cough out money for Agency, Agreement and Caution fees though.

You can give her a week's notice to leave. Provided you haven't issued a receipt or agreement yet, profusely apologise to her and refund her rent.
she has given me both the agency and agreement. I don't mind paying her back. I just need her to leave my house. I want to avoid further and future problems.

(1) (Reply)

Promo..for 675k/plot..buy 5plots Get 1 Free, In Havilla Garden 2, Ibeju-lekki / Land For Sale At Maryland, Lagos. / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.