Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) (40630 Views)

Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by martolux(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
falcon01:
what sort of name is these Batifeori Maximilliano
Batifeori=> just as we wish or desired.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seriously, i'm tired of all these bloggers. On the other hand i hope its not the parents or family friends taking pictures of the child and uploading or selling to bloggers. This is not newsworthy and it shouldn't be. The child's right to privacy should be given a consideration. I guess the parents have to strict up and make it clear to family and friends that they shouldn't upload pictures without permission. I guess if its the parents that is responsible for those uploads, then i'd just shut up 'cos they have rights over the child
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
I hope Olamide knows d meaning of his son's name. So u av always wanted a baby out of wedlock. Nonsense...I pity those ladies dat open there legs 4 yeyebrities. Where is our value system
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
falcon01:
what sort of name is these Batifeori Maximilliano
wahala dey ooo ehn,persn shuk him bae,him bae carry pregnancy for 9months cm born gv am batifeori maximilliano,u cm dey here dey complain wit ur mb. Abeg na ur semen he tk born d pikin? Iranu abasha angry
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by dopedealer(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Timijo:
The boy is cute but the name tho.

^ the boy is cute
Pls did you see his face undecided
I fall for you oo angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
And dis made front page?he be like say some people just wan spoil dis nairaland for seun,imagine wetin dem dey put for front page. Seun seun seun,how many times I call your name?wake up and possess your possession
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Timijo:
The boy is cute but the name tho.
what's wrong with the name?do you know the meaning? I'm sure you don't
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
trukoments:
Seriously, i'm tired of all these bloggers. On the other hand i hope its not the parents or family friends taking pictures of the child and uploading or selling to bloggers. This is not newsworthy and it shouldn't be. The child's right to privacy should be given a consideration. I guess the parents have to strict up and make it clear to family and friends that they shouldn't upload pictures without permission. I guess if its the parents that is responsible for those uploads, then i'd just shut up 'cos they have rights over the child
I blame the mod for putting this on the front page
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by Timijo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
what's wrong with the name?do you know the meaning? I'm sure you don't
This Is how we want it to be
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
what yeezy boost?
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Joblessness is bad, inferiority complex is a disease. What nonsense is this Why would someone push this poo to front page.?? Ehh
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by SONIA54320(f): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
i don't see the yeezys like we see the pics and you still lie grin
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by tushbj: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
all dope
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by heffem(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Op, so u don start to dey follow this boy the same way u follow him papa..........the thunder wey.....
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by Theoflux(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
youngaz:
Media don dey follow diz one since wen he dey inside im mama stomach........anyway celebrity father giv birth 2 a celebrity son *d hairstyle fit am sha*
Max! heeeeeye..! no go fall o.
Re: Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) by graciella(f): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Yeezy Boost Sneakers? as in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.