Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Wisdom Tips For Singles And Couples On Marriage - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wisdom Tips For Singles And Couples On Marriage (809 Views)

Urgent Urgent!!! I Need A Photo Of Jss2 Note/textbook On Marriage / The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married / When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Tips For Singles And Couples On Marriage by AkMaxx(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Majorities never knew that wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime. Wisdom tips for singles and couples tells you what to do Before you marry as singles.

A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married. Yes, in a simple nutshell there are some things you can never changed about human characters no matter numbers of oceans and seas you cross to correct them. Has silence can never be misquoted so it is to this situation.

Many bycut or hate the term courtship which is a period to study and understand the kind of man or woman you will be spending the rest of your days with.

If you want what no one has had, you must do what no one has done. My friend didn’t do this, my friend didn’t undergo that yet he/she is lucky to get a perfect partner isn’t a criteria for you to get yours.

When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life. Now, how are you to decide which one is the rightful choose? Many people miss it here, they believed he/she is the perfect one, sent from Heaven, angel, the chosen one, my everything meanwhile the choice is a devil in human form. It is better to be single and alone than to be married to the wrong person.

READ ALSO: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/05/husband-scarcity-a-serious-palava.html

Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage. Am fond of her/him, always happy anytime we were together, he’s too funny, she’s jovial…but does this guarantee you a happy home? Avoid a contentious woman also avoid these type of men
a. A hot tempered man.
b. A womanizer.
c. A drunkard.

Never be yoked to anyone who will not be yoked to Christ.

There are 3 words that echo peace in a marriage:
a. I love you .
b. I am sorry .
c. Thank you.

These words should be at the tips of your lips. Remember, you two are from two different backgrounds, different genes, different community, different orientation, different views to life and so on, but who told you yours is the perfect?

Being a man (head of the family) shouldn’t stop you from saying these 3 words. “I love you, I am sorry and thank you.” It simply shows a sign of respect which you will indirectly earn…. Remember the saying. “Respect is reciprocal”

Imagination

Its not yet over, don’t waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness. Know who you share your thoughts with. Cohabitation is a recipe for marital failure.

READ ALSO: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/the-war-between-wives-and-their-mother-in-laws.html

Also deal with anti marriage dreams. I saw her 10 times in my dreams, we were even on the alter in church, does that make Him/her your husband/wife? I wouldn’t but point this out that masturbation is destruction. It ruins controlling of the organs when the need comes.

Marriage without friendship is like a sky without the sun. If you rush into marriage, you may end up with someone who will bury your destiny. A successful marriage is always a triangle: God, A man and a woman.

Why you marry is as important as who you marry. Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice. Be patient and seek God’s face. A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.

Do not place your priority on good looks. Like the word says, “no woman is ugly, she just needs rebranding.”

HERE ARE THE MAJOR CHARACTERISTICS TO LOOK FOR IN A HUMAN BEING

Fear of God.
Wisdom.
Discretion (beauty is vanity ).

A person with the fear of God is being guided under this fear of God to control and rule over his/her home. This brings about neglect or the urge to react to certain home issues and wisdom to handle matters arising.

marriage-is-a-choice

The best way to enslave a woman is to show her love excessively rather than arguments resulting to fight. As a rule, women don’t run away from where they’re pampered and men sticks to where they get regards and respect. This reminds me of my very good friends word which says, “women needs love, men wants regard” (Adedeji Ayobami Peter)

READ ALSO: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/05/what-is-emotion-in-love-is-there-a-difference.html

Many says Love is blind but NO, Love is not blind; infatuation and lust are blind. Love at first sight is lust and who his lust is lost.

Love puts God first, lust puts sex first. Test every love with your peace of mind, if it is absent, God is not there.

If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.

Desperation leads to frustration. Don’t be too desperate to get married. You might be the last among your peers but your last should bring you joy and not sufferings.

Warning

NOTE:
Bad marriages can be avoided before they begin. It is spiritual insanity to plan to convert someone so you can marry the person. Marriage is a covenant, always look before you leap.

Wage war against the devil that fought your parents’ marriage and keep your self pure and your bed undefiled.

It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing in God to be single.

READ ALSO: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/the-fools-how-i-lost-everything-but-gained-something.html

A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage. Start reshaping your life by ordering your steps. Do not marry money or property, marry a person.

Be presentable. Please forward it to the singles in your contacts and on social media using the sharing button below.

#HaykynsMedia

#AkMaxx writings.

HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE IN ADVANCE/ARREARS

- See more at: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/wisdom-tips-for-singles-and-couples-on-marriage.html#sthash.AQiZ9FYX.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

What Happen To All Does Who Have Cutoff Mark And Have Not Been Posted / Unilorin : University Of Ilorin Post Utme Form 2016/17 Session. / A Nairalander Needs Help On ATBU Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.