Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation (43141 Views)

9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Juve4(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is exactly through when you don't know what to do in an exam hall.

When the Exam invigilator singles you out and separates you from the formation.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Adebola02(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is hilarious,the man is sweating profusely.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by ojnnaco(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lolss.... its really funny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
hahaahaaahahahha
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by heed101(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by dsmooth1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dat moment u clos ur eyes thinkin sey na drim, open eyes n see sey n true life situation
Luk left n right as if u wan cross express road
Luk up n down as if bongalow don turn duplex
D question paper go cum b lyk bag of cement
N finally stir at d invigilator as if derenle don turn to prophet

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by tpwealth(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by computerboy: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Back in undergraduate days, we would take permission to urinate and drop our answer sheet with the invigilator then when we come back, we would collect our paper and change to former position cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by YoungB1a(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
w
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by aolumaxi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
na for the guy to dey recite 'all z well' remain oooo

1 Like

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Presbulg(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ha ha ha. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Qaisar1: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mehn... see the guy's armpit. Natural disaster.
And He be like who soldier slap him right eye

1 Like

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by agoadiv(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
lols, its happened to me wen i was writing waec practicals in chem, de guy shut me out cos i didnt cooperate, i almost pee on myself dat day cos twas my 9th tym of writing waecgrin

1 Like

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by dyadeleye(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Now
Who did this....
Messed up my sokoto big time....
Still laughing like a madman...
I can relate to this grin angry grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by marwanafrica: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Only we d average dull student of maths can relate to this

2 Likes

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by saintkeppy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lmao ....it is called FORMATION DAMAGE a term used in petroleum Engineering, back then in ma dept. once the invigilator separate the main supplier (poinTman) from the formation. So if u no jack well b4 d exams u'll be strugglin' & frustrated all thru' the duration of the exams. Funny enough the pointman will be asked to sit on a special seat at the top of the podium alone facing the entire class. Its always good to prepare well b4 exams to avoid embarrasment such as this, have a good CA, then atleast attempt a couple of questions correctly, if time dey, u fit peep codedly&stylishly from ur neighbours to make up & at the end of the day a fair result is certain.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by saintkeppy(m): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2016
If the course is hard, &the course lecturer na sadist. The guy the reason so many thing now, how him go submit blank script, & the course is not sortable, resulting to automatic carry-over, then how him go take re-write the course the following year. Lol, so much laughin'here! Ahbi na Deeper Life member invigilate the exams? Lol, cos them no dey smile one bit 4 exam hall, u no go even shake body at all, even to collect ur neighbour eraser u go hear shout: "hey!(3x) dat boy stand up! I say
keep standing, u are going to stand for 30mins " ...pleadin'&beggin' will worsen the case. Some invigilators sha I fear them o! Sayin' from what i witness.

11 Likes

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by lonelydora: 6:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Except when he is not padded. Separating him makes him gets less attention from the invigilator, so if he is fully padded with 'chips' no shaking, he will survive.

1 Like

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Babyphinas(f): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Like a Christmas goat lol
Adebola02:
This is hilarious,the man is sweating profusely.
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by holluwai(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2016
This picture don suffer for Nigerians hand, all sorts of memes have been attached to it. grin

3 Likes

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Lols
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Gobe

#OP says *Formation* - Hehe...4-4-2 ni

------It cud have a psychological effect on ze persin dat year o...having read or not.
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by macaranta(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2016
This man's pic has suffered
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by myners007: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2016
I got an A the only time i was separated from others. Infact i was impersonating without the dummy lecturer knowing
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by pesuwe(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by moruffseun: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2016
dis is virus
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by bunmioguns(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by grandstar(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Poor fellow
Re: When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation by oshe11: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
u mean it

wen eva I'm seperated, I submit quicker n write more kos I read n seperating me means more time 4 my self kos 'Im d cheerful giver'

i onli pity my guys wen seperated, In fact I even try to beg d invigilator to place me back into d position wen I'm tru so my guys cn atleast write alil b4 d time elapse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / What Is The Origin Of The Slang 419 / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.