Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

[HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] (6635 Views)

Tecno Camon C9; Which Colour Appeals More To You / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by AnodaIT(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
yinka360nl1:
At 52k, it's well priced for the features. If you cant afford it then go into he next one and stop unnecessary bashing
Gbam!!! Case closed

See rushing, already only one unit remaining, click to see where to buy the Tecno Camon C9
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by KuliMart: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2016
This isn't value for money.

You can get something better from us.

1 Like

Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by guji12(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2016
akams2:
Nothing different from d c8, na only that 13 front camera and 2g ram shi kenan cry

bro both sim has 4g.. nor talk am
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by Xhaka(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2016
KuliMart:
This isn't value for money.

You can get something better from us.
Must you always criticize
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Xhaka:

I taya oh. Na all those ulephone or elephone come be value for money, phones wey no get after sale support, any pekem u are on ur own.
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Konga is silly for trying to claim that they cut the price from N70k to 54k.
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
akams2:
Nothing different from d c8, na only that 13 front camera and 2g ram shi kenan cry
You said nothing different but again spot the difference with the C8. Does C8 has eyesensor? Does it come with a T band? Does it have after photo make up kit?

I have used C8 before and I know the difference
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by Penaldo: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Is konga the only accredited seller?
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by Penaldo: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

You said nothing different but again spot the difference with the C8. Does C8 has eyesensor? Does it come with a T band? Does it have after photo make up kit?

I have used C8 before and I know the difference
You are sounding like you have used the device.

BTW: Did you finally buy the L8+?
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by ibibiofirstlady(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Penaldo:

You are sounding like you have used the device.
BTW: Did you finally buy the L8+?
Haven't used it, only following what is written about it.
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by omoalajah(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Well Said!!! I hate moving around with Bulky phones.
greenhulk:

Bros, remote control is nice, but not a big deal, even Samsung had to remove it from the s7.

Bigger battery u say? An extra 3,000mah battery does not cost more than N3,000 to manfacture, so that doesn not justify the high price. Adding a 6,000mah battery to a phone comes at a cost.. it makes the phone hefty which defeats the purpose of making the phone universally accptable. You think all these flagship phones from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, even One Plus with sub 3,000mah don't know what they are doing? 3,000mah is decent enough for a normal phone. Gionee just deceive u people wth this big battery and that is why u can't see the phone has a terrible display. 720p on a 5.5 inch is a NO NO for me. How do u even enjoy it? For me it is either QHD or nothing. I can still manage 1080p.

Best selfie camera u say? lol... can u show me proof? Camon c9 has 13mp selfie cam with wide angle.. let me see the m5 beat that.
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by KuliMart: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Xhaka:

Just trying to make a common sense.
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by majorclems: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
If only people will learn to appreciate some good.. Good one tecno
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by majorclems: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Am getting it to add to my camera..photoshooting just got better
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by Penaldo: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

Haven't used it, only following what is written about it.
thanks for the feedback. I am confused on whether to go for it or the L8+
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Goodluck on your choice
Penaldo:

thanks for the feedback. I am confused on whether to go for it or the L8+
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by Xhaka(m): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2016
greenhulk:

I taya oh. Na all those ulephone or elephone come be value for money, phones wey no get after sale support, any pekem u are on ur own.
Lol.. 'Any pekem' grin

1 Like

Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by Penaldo: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Xhaka:

Lol.. 'Any pekem' grin
English pls
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by dastranger(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2016
yinka360nl1:
At 52k, it's well priced for the features. If you cant afford it then go into he next one and stop unnecessary bashing

No! Its ridiculously priced. You ll understand only if you re a geek
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
dastranger:

No! Its ridiculously priced. You ll understand only if you re a geek
hOW DID YOU COME TO SUCH CONCLUSION?
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xhaka:

Lol.. 'Any pekem' grin
What is pekem?
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by Xhaka(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
What is pekem?
Lol, ask greenhulk... he's the originator
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Toroze:
Bros I honestly don't know the angle you're coming from if you're talking from just an average users point to view then by all means it's okay but for peeps who are geek and gadget freaks there's no much difference, the processor is almost old as there are better processors from the same manufacturers, other Chinese firms that produce Android devices now give their midrange devices a minimum of 3gb of Ram. The screen is okay. For this price range a finger print sensor wouldn't have been a bad idea and would Android 6.0 be a crime. The battery isn't bad. The specs of the c9 is almost being the default specs for budget phones in China...so they need to up their game the only aspect they got it right is the design but that's of little interest to me. my Lenovo K3 Note has almost exactly the same specs and I have a pending update to Android 6.0 and it 12k cheaper...just my 2 bytes tho
2 bytes grin. Baba pls advice me. Which will serve me a better. A fairly used Galaxy S5 or a brand new Marathon M5? I need a fone with great camera...which the S5 has and also comes with a good ba3...which is M5's crown.
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Xhaka:

Lol, ask greenhulk... he's the originator
Whatver dear
Re: [HOT] TECNO CAMON C9 NOW SELLING ON KONGA [PICS] by TundeSalamu(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
KONGA sell at 52k oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Blackberries In Port Harcourt / Mint Blackberry Torch2 (9810) Inbox With Accesories...available NOW!! SOLD!!! / Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.