Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana (53107 Views)

Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Proffdada: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Why "corridor" bello dey like 2nd hand like this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by duality(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Looks like it's becoming more difficult to even find clean babes these days.

They are all becoming baby mamas, LovePeddler:s, others with really ugly past with the lame excuse that "every body has a past" as if it's a justification for the present silly lifestyle we see around.

We hardly find babes who are determined to live cautiously and decently without baggage... Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by milky3(f): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Awoofawo:
E yin aunty e wo tu ni Universal don't?

International Olosho cool to won gbo lenu yin..... Tiyin pari ni yen o!

Universal Defenders on table....... Emi to comot are for you hahaha cool
this your Yoruba ah swear I no understand
what I'm trying to say is that she might b donating to be in d picture with many people/ having multiple boyf
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by SleekAboki: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Don jazzy genes are written all over those cute kids.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Irreplaceable48(f): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Op, dnt come here nd give us false info biko. She ain't Korede's galfriend!!
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Beetobee(f): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
And how does other people's business help your life? You won't research how to help yourself, your society or your country but are concerned with other people's lives, pathetic!
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Awoofawo(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Ada9103:

Different shame ........From the explanation I think I need all for my health.

Many to type shapes auto-correct changed it, Awon smart phones dey shame person sometime........... Aunty any way you will need the shame variety too na, se I lie?
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Ada9103(f): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Awoofawo:

Many to type shapes auto-correct changed it, Awon smart phones dey shame person sometime........... Aunty any way you will need the shame variety too na, se I lie?

Lolssss......your head. grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Awoofawo(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
milky3:

this your Yoruba ah swear I no understand
what I'm trying to say is that she might b donating to be in d picture with many people/ having multiple boyf

Got what you means.... Don't mind my Yoruba na my phone got confused. The yeye thing no sabi the language. Even na so so change it dey made my Oyinbo cool

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Shym3xx: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Meaning: she only dates black guys and she likes huge black c*ocks lol.

Snow bunnies and their undying love for mandingo is like coco pops and fresh milk...and they're very submissive cos black guys don't smack them and treat them like shyte the way white guys do.

All mixed kids looool. That's that chocomilk right there - only coco pops and fresh milk can come together to create that lol

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by alaskido(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2016
This babe na hot cake o. Every man want a piece of the cake. Isorite. Me too go try my luck.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Donzee02(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2016
That from of information where some one who was not their when you were gave birth to, tells you that on the day of you naming ceremony 3cow,2gota and 1chicken was killed. is called SOCIAL MEDIA aka YOUR SECGRET IS NOT SAFE
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by tatucci: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2016
dis one big pass korede na.. next tin u go hear she had affair wit don jazzy
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by stevups(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Pls tell Korede to go for fresh wine in a fresh skin, not a used one. He's too much for that.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by aalangel(f): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2016
YoursGEJ:
It also seems she was dating someone else as recently as two months ago

Dug into her Facebook page too. Guess she has a "girlfriend" that likes touching her butt. She even referred to the Chelsea lady as her wife!!!!
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by olisaEze(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
nanauju:

Anyway wetin concern me

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by vanhayor(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmm.... NL is now producing d most jobless pple... Cos someone showed us his gf u went to make research..... Dis is why our country is nt developing....u gat d talent Y nt join d SSS
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by vanhayor(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmm.... NL is now producing d most jobless pple... Cos someone showed us his gf u went to make research..... Dis is why our country is nt developing....u gat d talent Y nt join d SSS rather dan facing other pple's life
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
FBI
Head of CIA
Awon background checker angry angry
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Israellb(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Abi Don Jazzy dey gbensh the babe too? shocked

Because from the look of things, Don Baba J can gbensh anything gbenshable cheesy grin

Am outta erre joor grin

With ur flat tires abi? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
nanauju:

Anyway wetin concern me

Why are you dipping bread inside beer ?

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by SucreB: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Icansing:
Have really learnt a lot from this story ,yeah, have stopped chasing girls for a relationship, am an upcoming art, by the time God blesses my talent, the reverse would be the case. And why are peeps blaming celebs dating white chicks? When you struggling the black chicks don't send u. So free the young man
Naija babes been loving money and a "ready-made" man since 1800BC

kids or no kids, Love, Respect, understanding and submission is the key in marriage. who single girls epp?
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
idupaul:
At last Don Jazzys baby mama has been revealed by nairalander

My tots too..

The babe nah second doro giver..

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Israellb(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
U sure say no be Don jazzy's babe be this one cos according to one her pix which says '' when a cute Igbo guy calls u Nne'', Korede nor be Igbo na and see her and donjazzy's photo na
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by cyril700(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Jambsupport:
Wait o, this looks like donjazzy girlfriend not korede's
not just gf, don jazzy's baby mama
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by cyril700(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2016
This girl na british call girl that has a thing for Africans, dating her ain't an achievement
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Icansing: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
SucreB:
Naija babes been loving money and a "ready-made" man since 1800BC

kids or no kids, Love, Respect, understanding and submission is the key in marriage. who single girls epp?
abi lol,,
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by winniz: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2016
This is what we call betrayal, he wants to play a fast one on him. isn't it obvious, that lady is Don jazzys Girlfriend. That dude have really been dealing with snakes.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
PheezyLee:
As much as am tempted to call this investigativE journalism, i'll rather term it aproko! embarassed tongue

Get busyy and stop stalking!
Abi o!
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Jambsupport(f): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2016
cyril700:
not just gf, don jazzy's baby mama
shocked shocked
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Jambsupport(f): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2016
VocalWalls:

Beginning to think so too.
Don jazzy passed a babymama to korede

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.