Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana (53145 Views)

Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by macaranta(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Interesting
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by folks4luv(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
PheezyLee:
As much as am tempted to call this investigativE journalism, i'll rather term it aproko! embarassed tongue

Get busyy and stop stalking!
lol. ur so on point, investigative gossiping lol. but d guy try small sha
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Good thing she's not his girlfriend cos that would have been a let down for a celeb of his standing....

But o my goodness, her daughter is so cute smiley
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by sammyclassics(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Only in Nigeria we take celebrity issues as personal life problems
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by VocalWalls: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Jambsupport:
Don jazzy passed a babymama to korede

You make it seem worse... grin
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by fart: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2016
those children are fine ooo. i must find myself an oyinbo man by force
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by nellyelitz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Don jazzy donated her to korede bello na wink
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Ezionye(f): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
YoursGEJ:

See me see wahala

U dint see his moniker? Wat were u xpectin?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by BoboKush(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
YoursGEJ:

Please quote where I said the above. I just mentioned facts with proof. Nothing more

And to everyone saying this news is not important, why did you spend your MB to open the link and waste time to comment?
if u want the likes come and collect it grin
YoursGEJ:

Please quote where I said the above. I just mentioned facts with proof. Nothing more

And to everyone saying this news is not important, why did you spend your MB to open the link and waste time to comment?
if u want the likes come and collect it
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Those kids are missed race;like white moma,black papa. Sniffing Don Jazzy.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Those kids are mixed race;like white moma,black papa. Sniffing Don Jazzy.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by esther1994(f): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Free her. Let the two go on if they love each other. Stop putting sand in other people's food.
Re: Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana by VocalWalls: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Jambsupport:
Don jazzy passed a babymama to korede

please help me vote on this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

just put

I vote lanicky cc NLjega

thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.