Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Bobby Brown Opens Up About ‘heartache’ Experienced With Janet Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobby Brown Opens Up About ‘heartache’ Experienced With Janet Jackson (1455 Views)

11 Celebrities You Never Knew Worship Satan – Number 1 Will Give You A Heartache / Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband / Whitney Slept With Tupac - Bobby Brown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobby Brown Opens Up About ‘heartache’ Experienced With Janet Jackson by Marlboro1: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2016
It is better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all — sometimes. Bobby Brown was a guest on The Steve Harvey Show, and while discussing his music career, the subject of pop star Janet Jackson came up. “I first met Janet Jackson when I was in New Edition,” explained Brown, “and Michael [Jackson] invited us over to the house.”

Brown was familiar with Janet from her role on Good Times but was taken aback seeing her in person. “I had a crush on her for so long from seeing her on Good Times and different things,” said Brown. “It was just surreal that I was in her .........

Read more ......... http://africaonline.cc/index.php/2016/06/16/bobby-brown-opens-up-about-heartache-experienced-with-janet-jackson/

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Actress Mercy Aigbe & Denrele Edun Share The Tightest Hug Ever / Throwback Of Life: Photo Of Adekunle Gold During His National Youth Service / 20 Times Mercy Aigbe Proved She Has Got The Best Celebrity Asoebi Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.