Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) (35921 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by looseweight: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Me no send you ooo
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Who cares?
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Harmored(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
This is a MANNED WOMAN angry
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by adedayourt(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2016
young man u got no fat in u to cuddle, gerrarahai mehn undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Rilwayne001: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Ugly ekpa sad
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by meltiplexer: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2016
so what is my business in her/his being a man or woman,that is her/his cup of tea. Making money is with my naijabet account today,is the only thing on my mind.
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2016
The kind body wey I dey find, na this woman come get am?? Chai! grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Revenue for 1billion I won't sleep with woman aka extraordinary woman. Cuz am not a gay
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by durasome(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Whizzcute:
The former super falcons star, Chichi Igbo seems to be very angry with the way people are getting it twisted on her sexuality.

So she took to her instagram page to upload a braless picture and then blasting the doubters if they are not seeing the nipples before asking her if she is a man or woman

SEE THE SNAPSHOT OF WHAT SHE WROTE BELOW

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGrwHM3pfe6/

.that very pic am seeing there is that of a man except he proves it beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by sexxieme(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
You dont like men but u build ur body like men? Stop decieving ur sef jor
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Ego2(f): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
kogistar:
That is how igbos behaves
fish brain
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by habsydiamond(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
This lady is deceiving herself. With the way u look no body will beleaf u are a woman. Even ur parents won't beleaf either. How u go commot the WO from WOMAN, u come turn urself to MANMAN. U look horrible, its better u start reshaping ur body b4 its too late.
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by PaulAdeka(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Dwayne the rock Johnson... Female version 1.00
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
kogistar:
Namma kogi

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by dacovajnr: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
I just love this guy grin#NoHomo
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by alaskido(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Blood of Jesus, what da Bleep am I seeing. This is the first time I see a girl or woman with SIX PACKS. I cant stop laughing with tears in my eyes. How man want to take sleep with this one now? grin grin grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by davibid: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Mental case!

Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by tatucci: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2016
is it dat boys usually dont have nipples?
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by bodi01(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Since she want to please mouth watering fans she should have removed the cloth completly cos this is not convincing enough.

Who unclothedness don help

******* unjustified reasons
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by tatucci: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2016
nipple
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Waspy(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2016
K9Uneet:
I still can't see the nipples she referred to.

Me too undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Whats the difference

Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Iamthoney(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2016
kogistar:
You have been noticed... bigot oshi
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by KOLZY(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2016
kogistar:
na tribe dey worry this one...
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by segebase(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2016
she-male
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by MayorTee00(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Na PACKS i see!!! undecidedundecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by dannyben5: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
I cant see any tips o,abi na my eyes?

Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
her moda na b like... shrz my dota...

Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by ab4real15: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2016
IPOD she male.
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by nickxtra(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
See her small small apples grin

Wait o, my grand pa breast big past these ones na. What is she saying?
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by ojomamah: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
I like ur buuuuu oh fine girl
Re: Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
axortedbabe:
is this ur comment necessary?
peace be still...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates New Boxing Champion, Ridwan "The Scorpion" / Hugo Lloris Suffers Elbow Injury Against Brighton (Photos) / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.