Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89906 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 404eater(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
platinumnk:

-edited

wetin happen?? nice ride madam  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2009
Sagamite:

She has a boil on her toe.

and sagamite asked her to bend over to check it properly . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2009
TOH, alagolo loves you with all her heart. Stop with all this shakara and be hers angry
Naija women and their ileke idi
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:59am On Oct 22, 2009
oyb, get laid for Pete's sake

You're scaring us here
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol. Oyb, so gbo? cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2009
sweetpie23:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=18481

Very nice body.

And I am not talking about the bloke.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2009
Sagamite:

Very nice body.

And I am not talking about the bloke.
I know his hair cut every thing is nice very beautiful couples please do them.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by KennyG6(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2009
sweetpie23:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=18481
what is d guy doing 2 her? wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2009
sweetpie23:

I know his hair cut every thing is nice very beautiful couples please do them.

I don't do loving couples.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2009
Sagamite:

I don't do loving couples.
shame cry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

He's carrying her and helping her remove the fly that got in her mouth. Very nice guy, if you ask me. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by KennyG6(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

He's carrying her and helping her remove the fly that got in her mouth. Very nice guy, if you ask me. cheesy
Are you sure?, because me think is the pose is the 1st sequence in what looked like a "bonding Session", she looked ever so keen though,
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You're scaring us here

oyb where are you? come and see what they are saying about you o?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

Carrying her. . . .very romantic wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Hauwa1: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2009
nig guys can nowcarry a lady? ummm, thot they all got potbelly shocked
nice of him cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 23, 2009
Not all o shocked
Just the one you and TOH have been dating grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by KennyG6(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=90598
Name- kemishugba
Pic= Nice green dress fits in with her dark skin colour
Says: Although i have this innocent look, i can go from your girl next door to wild in 10 seconds,
Conclusion= she's a cutie
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
Kenny_G:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=90598
Name- kemishugba
Pic= Nice green dress fits in with her dark skin colour
Says: Although i have this innocent look, i can go from your girl next door to wild in 10 seconds,
Conclusion= she's a cutie

that is a really nice dress. kiss
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
platinumnk:

hmm
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by r231(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
platinumnk:

how bout the person wearing the dress
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
candylips:

hmm

candy! candy! candy!! how u dey?

r231:

how bout the person wearing the dress

shes cool, though im not fond of the black liner around the lips thing, its looks horrible on anybody that does it.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
Kunbee:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=326278 otondo

It seems her boobs are fighting the NYSC shirt. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

It seems her boobs are fighting the NYSC shirt. cheesy

Sauron may God have mercy on you grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2009
Member: Gracito

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=326278

Description of pix: Purple hooded top

Says to me: [She says] You guys have finished all the ponmo that I bought last week? Do you know how many hours it is by Okada to town from this lousy village we are serving in to get more?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chika98: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2009
Funny stuff. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 1:51am On Oct 24, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: Gracito
Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=326278
Description of pix: Purple hooded top
Says to me: [She says] You guys have finished all the ponmo that I bought last week? Do you know how many hours it is by Okada to town from this lousy village we are serving in to get more?

LWKMD
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 2:07am On Oct 24, 2009
@Kumbee- girl i love your swag in your profile  kiss super hot.

404eater:

wetin happen?? nice ride madam cheesy

haha its my kid sisters
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 24, 2009
platinumnk:

@Kumbee- girl i love your swag in your profile  kiss super hot.
haha its my kid sisters

Damn?!!!!! They say I have huge ass, but your own is another storyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked shocked Where's chamotex, mrr bootey grin

I like your pix sha. . . .sexy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 2:19am On Oct 24, 2009
roflmao thx grin grin grin grin grin lemme see urs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 24, 2009
And thatz a cue for me to run from the thread wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.