Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) (10298 Views)

How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / Woow Airtel 2g For 200 High Speed Download See Magic / How Do I Opt-out From Airtel 2G. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by hedmills(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2016
I carefully carried out this last night and I had an impressive method to enjoy the 2g data plan from airtel.

Method;

Locate your play store, quick search for uc browser (fast browsing and downloading). Download it and start browsing now.. the speed is on 3g level. If you have the browser already, make sure its on the latest version.. groove your thing!
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by hedmills(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by hedmills(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by henrixx(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2016
hedmills:
I carefully carried out this last night and I had an impressive method to enjoy the 2g data plan from airtel.

Method;

Locate your play store, quick search for uc browser (fast browsing and downloading). Download it and start browsing now.. the speed is on 3g level. If you have the browser already, make sure its on the latest version.. groove your thing!
guy wats d actual name of the particular UC browser?
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by sureinfo: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice1 correct jor!!!
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by donbenie(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Don't bother,it still crawls at snail speed and to top it all,ONCE the screen goes off your data network disappears until you on the screen again,so no background download for you..I have 2Gb wasting after I could only do 5Mb of download ALL night..#AIRTELONECHANCE

3 Likes

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Topshow4real: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
I've been managing to upgrade 30 apps from play store since 12am with the sub. . . 13 apps v been upgraded successfully so far. . . upgrading still in progress!!! #my N200 no go waste atleast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by falcon01: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
airtel just suffering you guys
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by vicben27(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Dis plan aint bad for d amount downloaded a few movies sef! It as to b overnite, wen ur downloadin dnt borda to wait jst sleep off u'll get ur stuf in d mrnn lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2016
#Airtelonechance

The subscription Is a perfect way of burning 200naira. smiley

1 Like

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by chumakk: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2016
This offer will teach you patience. You click one page and go to take your bath

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Akamo5(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2016
chumakk:
funny you.....lol
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Olarewajub: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol, i've already exhausted 1. 7gb since Sunday.

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by orekelewa09(f): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2016
chumakk:

Lwkm
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Godwin978(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2016
am scared of subscribing to this thrash
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Collinz2(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2016
chumakk:
taking your bath is too short. Click a link and go to the market and when u return the page is still loading. I wasted 500naira for nothing. How i wish i add 500 to that money and subscribe to mtn monthly i know atleast a movie of abt 500mb will be on my phone or game.
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Olasco93: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
It's perfectly working on Nokia E5 with a fair speed. I have used up to 852MB since sunday and still counting...
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Nbote(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Olarewajub:

How did u check d balance? I downloaded jus 2 episodes of game of Thrones and my browsers are being rerouted to an airtel homepage saying I do not have any more data..
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Olarewajub: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Nbote:

How did u check d balance? I downloaded jus 2 episodes of game of Thrones and my browsers are being rerouted to an airtel homepage saying I do not have any more data..

*140#

1 Like

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Olarewajub: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Godwin978:
am scared of subscribing to this thrash

If airtel is fast in your locality, don't hesitate but if the reverse is the case then ruuuunnnnn. I've downloaded tons of tutorial with the plan.

1 Like

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
hedmills:

Method;

Do u think this 2G plan (200 Naira) will browse on an iphone with 3G?
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by marcusakinz: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
y'all who have been able to download stuffs sud be very happy. I have not been able to download a file of 50mb since wen I subbed on Monday. Its really annoying and frustrating. I regret subscribing to this trash

1 Like

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by abdulaz: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Guys download the latest Hola VPN and use their web proxy to bypass airtels server. Choose USA as your desired server.
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by grinace(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
abdulaz:
Guys download the latest Hola VPN and use their web proxy to bypass airtels server. Choose USA as your desired server.
On 3g?
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by abdulaz: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
grinace:

On 3g?
No, still on the edge, but the speed is quite awesome with Hola VPN than when you on uc browser.

Just an observation though, it may or may not work for you.
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Oahray: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
chumakk:
lmao! grin
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Nbote(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Olarewajub:

*140#
Jus checked and still have about 1.9gb left but my browsers have stopped opening or any other applications at dat. D browsers keep rerouting to an airtel homepage and saying I have no data. Don't know if I have to change apn or ip.
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Olarewajub: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nbote:

Jus checked and still have about 1.9gb left but my browsers have stopped opening or any other applications at dat. D browsers keep rerouting to an airtel homepage and saying I have no data. Don't know if I have to change apn or ip.

Are you using a modem?
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by Olarewajub: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
marcusakinz:
y'all who have been able to download stuffs sud be very happy. I have not been able to download a file of 50mb since wen I subbed on Monday. Its really annoying and frustrating. I regret subscribing to this trash

Heeyaa, Kpele!

I get 246kb/s. I've almost exhausted my 2gb. Subscribed on Sunday
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by ikbnice(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Olarewajub:
hw do u check d balance
Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by sarz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nbote:

reset ur gprs nd try agn

1 Like

Re: Improved 3G Speed With Your Airtel 2G Data (confirmed) by hedmills(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
artmostfair:

Do u think this 2G plan (200 Naira) will browse on an iphone with 3G?

No chance at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Infinix Zero Screen And Back Cover / Where Can I Find And Download This Filipino Soap Opera / Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.