Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. (59798 Views)

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by AreaFada2: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
It is the giant rat. Pretty common in West Africa.
The thing delicious nor be small.

Use it to make hot peppersoup and soak cold garri with it. Better on a hot afternoon. Yum!
But that was pre-Ebola sha. cheesy grin
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by mymadam(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
grin cute RAT

wink grin wink
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
My ferocious dog use to kill dis big rat bck in d dayz and we roast it for it... enjoy bro
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by OnWebTech: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
raphealolami:
How are all this kind of news managing to make front-page. I am getting tired of this forum.

Check Evanakanno's zegist.com
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by NegeduGrace(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Please, dont salivate yet.
get the humour in it
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by inkreezz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lassa da oo
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Hardaysheenar(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Whether u call it bush rat, aos rat, big rat, rabbit or anyfin....all I knw is OKETE.....we call it OKETE here!
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by mensos544: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Since meat finished fr market abi? No careful with lasser fever
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by oyejideogunjumo: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
sewizzy:
This was killed in a hole while working this morning in our uncle's site.
This what the Yorubas call OKETE judging from the white at the tip of the tail.
It has two types. Elebe kan lives just any where.It is easy tp get but the other live in termite dung very difficult to get . The two are edible but not many people like it because it is dirty in nature. It prefers dirty area and habit.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by corporateDan(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
sewizzy:
This was killed in a hole while working this morning in our uncle's site.
bros must you show us?

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by ladyF(f): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
See as I was happy seeing the shirtless pics hoping to see some 6 packs grin
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Niyinficient(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
The killer resemble the killee...don't knw peeps like dis are in nairaland
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by supereagle(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Okete
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Deilluminator(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Omo, making front page na by killing of rats and snakes o. Make a go hunting to come make front page tnz.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by onunwa21(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ebola loading tongue
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by predatorX: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:
Nothing saved or captured.kill kill kill all the time .oshi
Olodo... he doesn't even know what a rabbit looks like

We need to kill everything, na so we dey save for TSA and man pikin dey hungry dey go for Nigeria.

Kill everything, including goats and rats that like eating yams
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Benblaq(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
amiibaby:
I go eat oooo
no b abortion medicine o
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Benblaq(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
ladyF:
See as I was happy seeing the shirtless pics hoping to see some 6 packs grin
okunrin y dnt u imitate ur mum nd settle for a gud man wit a potbelly...
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by JuniorMafia1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
sewizzy:
More pic
Una go just dey chop anything use

Meanwhile na rat be dis na
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by badonkadonk: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:

Babe! Blame not the op... The hunger that was ministering to him at that tym was as critical as Nigeria's condition.. So pardon him..

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by badonkadonk: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
AreaFada2:

Use it to make hot peppersoup and soak cold garri with it. Better on a hot afternoon. Yum!

How can u soak gator with peppersoup?

Eyin onijekuje wonyi...
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by badonkadonk: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
AreaFada2:

How can u soak garri with peppersoup?

Eyin onijekuje wonyi...
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Ghost447(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
sammoe:

My brother, that doesn't look like a rabbit.
Guy how far Na? What is it then?
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by electrokcoi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
na you be de rabbit? abi na de rabbit be u? bcus una two looks alike
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by raphealolami(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
OnWebTech:

Check Evanakanno's zegist.com
For
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Aroh48(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ op next time try to kill a python or king cobra.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by OnWebTech: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
raphealolami:

For
whenever nairaland bores you...

bye..
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Juell(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:
The ease at which u insult wows me. Corrections can be done without insults.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by potbelly(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
tell them bruv... tell them... wink
Benblaq:
okunrin y dnt u imitate ur mum nd settle for a gud man wit a potbelly...
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Nickymezor(f): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Datz a grasscutter nw... it taste guddddd smiley
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by legba1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
moscobabs:
we call this "okete" or "ewu" in village.

@op cut the "white part' of the tail of that big rat and throw it in that hole ....by 16th June,2017 u will kill another one in that same hole.

That's what my grandpa told me o

Correct bro....was told same thing by my popman....dont know how tru that assertion is though.....that thing is not rabbit but bush rat or okete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation / Solar Energy Installations In Nigeria - Welcome To 24 Hours Electricity / 100-Year-Old Giant Turtle 'The Size Of Car' Found Dead, Decomposing In Cornwall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.