Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kind Hearted Bus Driver - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kind Hearted Bus Driver (652 Views)

New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos / Good Hearted Ladies Only!! / Tired, Lonely, Broken Hearted? (2) (3) (4)

Kind Hearted Bus Driver by viqueta(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Well, I don't really know if this is the right place to post this but I just havt to. Lastweek, my girlfriend boarded a bus home after work and when she alighted, she discovered that her phone has mistakenly fallen off inside the bus, it was very late so she couldn't go to the bus park, so she resorted to dialing the number to see if any one would pick, unfortunately for her no one picked, she continously dialed the number until the battery died so she gave up, 3 days later she decided to give it one last shot by dialing the number and luckily for her it rang, the person that picked identified himself as the bus driver and told her to come pick up her phone at their park, when bae got there, he told her that as he was cleaning his bus he came across the phone with a dead battery, he bought a charger, charged the phone and was waiting for a call from anyone. ...wow!!!. Bae thanked him very much and insisted on paying him back he declined but bae insisted on giving him at least the money he used in procuring the charger which he accepted. Moral; don't write off Nigerians cos there are still a million people that are still kind hearted and nice

Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by Topestbilly(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
My type of person (driver version) grin

Even if people pay our kindness with evil that will never stop us from helping another....

God bless you

Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
God bless this honest danfo driver! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by loomer: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
The man must be my dad

Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by queenoflafia(f): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Not everyone of us is bad.some of us are still very honest and God fearing

Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by Omotayor123(f): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Not all Nigerians are bad... There are good people among those Drivers too.
BTW, what kind of phone was it OP

Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by Kondomatic(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2016
That girl no go return the phone if she were to be in the driver's shoe and the phone is iphone.
Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by njiasi30(f): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2016
It's gd 2 b kind BC u never know what 2moro will b. Some ppl would ve seen it as an opportunity and sell d phone. I luv kind hearted ppl grin

Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by Feranchek(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2016
My elder sister once told me of a gala hawker who chased her staff bus for almost a minute or so, just to return her N450 change!!! Saying I was shocked was an understatement!

Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by seyema(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2016
He is jus one in a thousand of drivers

Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by viqueta(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
That girl no go return the phone if she were to be in the driver's shoe and the phone is iphone.
Speak for yourself bro
Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by viqueta(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=46617167]Not all Nigerians are bad... There are good people among those Drivers too.

BTW, what kind of phone was it OP Modified NoKia 3310
Re: Kind Hearted Bus Driver by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
There is hope in that country, afterall. Kudos to that man. I would never forget someone like that.

I lost my phone here some months ago too, in a taxi. Someone found it and returned it to me two days later. He told me not to bother coming to him but he would come to me to give it to me, which he did. He said the headphones on my phone were broken when he found it, so he even gave me a new pair of headphones. I couldn't stop thanking him. I love kind people!

Is This Wrong? / 8 Things That Get You An Instant Slap From Your Parents / My Awesome Time Out With Mrs Gloria Udeviegwo An Old School Love Bird