Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos (973 Views)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / New Insights About Story On Boy Resuced From Wall In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos by saint2ace(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2017
A mild drama ensued this morning at the Coker bridge canal separating Coker and Orile, when a new born baby was found dumped by the heartless mother.

Youths around the area heard the cry of the baby and decided to investigate; only to find a new born baby thrown away by the mother, a kind hearted lady passing by rushed to the scene and rescued the child, a baby girl and took her to a nearby hospital for medical attention, while a call has been placed to the district police informing them of the development.

The story will updated as events unfold.

Find attached pix of the baby.

Re: New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2017
Baby dumping, the New trend in Nigeria... Done by useless mothers
Re: New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On May 30, 2017
Why carry the baby for nine months, only to dump the baby?
That's all shades of dumb!

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 30, 2017
Eyah see that woman crying. I thank God the baby is alive!! I wish it was me that found her
Re: New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos by havilla(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2017
Awww see the cute baby wish I could hold her cry

(1) (Reply)

On The Bride That Died Months After Wedding. / Woman Reveals What She Does To Avoid Having Kids With Her Unsuspecting Husband / Has Been Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.