Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Any Information On Faan Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Information On Faan Test? (1158 Views)

Update On FAAN Apl/job Cancellation / The Possible Impact Of The Emergence Of GMB On FAAN And NIS? / FAAN Successful Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Information On Faan Test? by bayoade(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2006
Hi All NairaLand Users,
Please, could any one avail me with what to expect in the Aptitude Test of FAAN (i.e Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria) coming up this Sat Dec 2nd, 2006 AND if possible the Consulting coy handling it, so as to know what & how to prepare. I will be writting mine at South-West Centre i.e Lagos.
The list of shortlisted applicants for the Test was published in the Punch Newspaper of last Friday 24th Nov, 2006.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Regards.
Re: Any Information On Faan Test? by adelinks(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2006
i have been tying to get my hands on that punch (24th) but to no avail.if you can please scan it and then send it or post as an attachment so we can all see.i applied but until now i didn't know that there was a shortlisting.
Re: Any Information On Faan Test? by bayoade(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2006
Adelinks,
               I'm sorry, Right now I don't have access to a scanning machine to scan and forward the list to you as requested but you can contact me on 08033749770 to see the possibility of getting the Newspaper across to you (if you are in Lagos) for you to assist in making it available to other user.

Regards
Re: Any Information On Faan Test? by crito(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2006
all da best.

(1) (Reply)

Call From Celtel 08023580000 / Globalmicrocom? / Telecoms,huawei And Other Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.